• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BreadTalk Employee Caught Filling BT Bottles With Yeo's Soya Milk!!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's just dishonest. For example, if I want fresh human breast milk, I expect it to be freshly squeezed on the spot.

hahha. I never buy from soy milk from bread talk. full of shit. It is more than just cheating and misrepresentation. It is also against the public health act than all food be consumed within 6 hours and destroyed if not sold by 6 hours. When they transfer the soya milk to plastic bottles, they broke the sterility seal and when they transfer the milk to plastic unsterilised bottles I bet alot of contamoinants and germs from fingers etc get into the bottles. I am sure not ALL the milk were sold within 6 hours. some probably were kept overnight and there might be a few cases of food poisoning which the customers might have wrongly accused other stalls food as they thought the milk was fresh and unlikely the contaminant and source of their stomach upset. someone should complaint to ministry of health or NEA and sue them.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope Aqua face George Quek Kena car accident with his entire family.....all his family die without full corpse and he never die become vegetable invalid until 91 years old

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drinking the stuff that is extracted is half the fun and at half the price - direct feeds are ...priceless!:cool:

not only priceless but orgasmic when one goes all out for it. :biggrin:

image.jpg