• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brazilian Student Sells Virginity For $780,000

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro johnny333, there are plenty of cheaper real angmo virgiins from Eastern Europe states. Plenty. But that jap chap is just ... i don't know what to say... :mad:

It would be much better if he could put half of his bid price to do good for the benefits of the underpriviledge. There is so much could be done. But then that is his choice. :confused:

Yes the jap is a rich gong Cheebye...kena carrot head....
Whatever his fetish....young angmo virgins....can be had for much cheaper

cyberfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get a cheap pros in US.

Wow good for the gal,,I mean she will lose it sooner or later,,why loose it to some other chap when can really get good money for it,,?? also can add into the deal,,she will train herself before the special night,,like watch more education movies and follow accordingly,,

Nowadays, virginity is not a precious commodity. That is a very expensive whore.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, totally agree on the lack of intelligence. Seems to be a trait amongst such people.

I know of an online OKT who once auctioned a "virgin" off for under 10K. Apparently he was the only one of three bidders in the "auction". Or should I say suckers. A girl who can approach an OKT online to help auction her off is confirmed not a virgin, we were all very sure she went to bangkok for a cheap plastic surgery and the cost was more than covered.

Bro Thick Face Black Hear, it is not only the egoistic pleasure of being the first. It is also the egoistic pleasure of telling the world "lim peh wu lui" by outbidding the rest.

What he did not realise is that he really exhibited the lack of intelligence by bidding so much for it. For he knows the price of everything but value of none. Virgins could be had for a tiny fraction of his bidded price. :rolleyes:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very sinful to part with 780k for a virgin and yet need to wear helmet. Might as well pcc. 780k can cover one's bonking career from 20s to 70s.

You must have gotten A* for math, calculation is spot on. If visit legal brothel 150-cat TWO TIMES a WEEK from age 20 to age 70 (assuming 50 years of bonking, 52 weeks per year), the total expense is exactly $780K.

Some more this is in Singapore Dollars!!!!

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
780k is no no joke for a virgin........ What is so so special inside that holy cunt cunt........

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must have gotten A* for math, calculation is spot on. If visit legal brothel 150-cat TWO TIMES a WEEK from age 20 to age 70 (assuming 50 years of bonking, 52 weeks per year), the total expense is exactly $780K.

Me university mate with Pinky. Also first class honours in Mathematics from Cambridge.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking about virgins, I visited two HFJs quite sometime ago and was told they had a virgin at each joint. Was 'encouraged' to chase the singer at both joints. I told the 'sing ma' of each joint I would consider as wanted to look-see other singers first.

Uncle observed the two reported virgins. Knna, they machiam very natural sitting and chatting with customers. Some of these customers behaved like sotongs but the two virgins did not appear uneasy.

They were trying to get customers to hang 10k to screw a virgin. This type of trick also want to play. Only a bloody fool would believe virgins come to sing in S'pore.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro johnny333, there are plenty of cheaper real angmo virgiins from Eastern Europe states. Plenty. But that jap chap is just ... i don't know what to say... :mad:

It would be much better if he could put half of his bid price to do good for the benefits of the underpriviledge. There is so much could be done. But then that is his choice. :confused:

Oops didn't read the details that the guy who paid so much was a Japanese:o

The Japanese have a reputation for over paying & spoiling the pay for play market. When we Sporeans walk around in BKK I am sure we are sometimes mistaken for Japanese :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baby Girls

Bro Conqueror, virginity could be had for a tiny fraction of what is being bidded in rural China. :eek:

One thing I do not understand is that many couples rather not sell their daughters but leave them to die in their cradles in the hospitals. If one can get strike a deal with these hospitals to allow one to collect these unattended baby girls and sell them to developed countries that will buy them.

There's demand for adoptions. Maybe, morally incorrect but one is still able to save innocent lives.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes the jap is a rich gong Cheebye...kena carrot head....
Whatever his fetish....young angmo virgins....can be had for much cheaper

Bro Narong, not only whatever his fetish. For that price he bidded for, he could definitely impose his terms and condition. In this case this goondu has to do it with a raincoat. WTF!! Where got fun. Even the thinnest raincoat of 0.03 is still a raincoat. I am tempted to say Gong ... C... B ... but... no, I won't do it. :biggrin: :biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Get a cheap pros in US.

Nowadays, virginity is not a precious commodity. That is a very expensive whore.

Bro cyberfish, you got it wrong. Precisely because of the promiscuity of the current generation, true virgins with real emotional love are indeed a VERY precious commodity. By the time they discovered real true love and not puppy love, that virginity is likely to have gone somewhere along the way. :(

Most would have lost it or not giving any thought of losing it. :o

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of an online OKT who once auctioned a "virgin" off for under 10K. Apparently he was the only one of three bidders in the "auction". Or should I say suckers. A girl who can approach an OKT online to help auction her off is confirmed not a virgin, we were all very sure she went to bangkok for a cheap plastic surgery and the cost was more than covered.

Bro Thick Face Black Heart, not only in Bangkok, re-attaching the hymen is easily available in southern China and yes, for a minute fraction of the bidded price. :rolleyes:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro Thick Face Black Heart, if you use cat 50, then it will be 6 times a week. After you visited the same cat 50 so many times, I am sure you get some free kc one. That will make it up to every day every week for 50 years. :biggrin:

And not forgetting the interest earned in between. It is $780,000. And assuming it is S$, you get 0.5% interest return on the deposit in a financial institution, you get another say agar agar $3,500 for the 1st year. (sorry my maths not very good, cos in between there are drawdowns for daily cheonging). $3,500 = 70 free Cat 50 cheong session. More than enough to cover that 7th day every week assuming he got zero kc session. :eek:

BTW, A$ can get you more than 5% interest return - one eye close in Australia. :wink:

Last edited:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
780k is no no joke for a virgin........ What is so so special inside that holy cunt cunt........

Bro Sadako, it is not simply what so so special inside that thing. It is the whole package, the experience of bidding for it, the attention he gotten, the flying down to get it done , the red carpet all the way and finally the deed ... basically the whole work. Marketing gurus will be able to highlight the differences. Sorry I am not one. :o :(

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking about virgins, I visited two HFJs quite sometime ago and was told they had a virgin at each joint. Was 'encouraged' to chase the singer at both joints. I told the 'sing ma' of each joint I would consider as wanted to look-see other singers first.

Uncle observed the two reported virgins. Knna, they machiam very natural sitting and chatting with customers. Some of these customers behaved like sotongs but the two virgins did not appear uneasy.

They were trying to get customers to hang 10k to screw a virgin. This type of trick also want to play. Only a bloody fool would believe virgins come to sing in S'pore.

but the two virgins did not appear uneasy

Bro GoldenDragon, you not only got very high IQ, you also exhibited high EQ thru your street smart observation. This is an obvious tell tale sign of a seasoned operator. :mad:

There lots of men who would belive that mamasan and her words at face value. A fool with his money are soon parted - indeed so. :eek: