• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brazil : No masks, no vaccine , no measures....no end to covid crisis

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those graphs show trends and graphs are tabulated from data. The trends shows that both cases and deaths are falling rapidly. The trends I have highlighted in red are not my "opinions" they are points on a graph taken from a website which is being used by the majority of Mainstream Media.

The data shows that the headline in this thread title does not hold true.

View attachment 112634

why not u post your alternative idea on other website, ok?

you say opposite to the real facts

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
everyday capamerica show you what

I want to see graphs.. ie actual numbers of cases/deaths normalised for population. This enables a direct comparison to be made between countries, regions and jurisdictions. "Country xx RAVAGED by virus" headlines say absolutely nothing.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to see graphs.. ie actual numbers of cases/deaths normalised for population. This enables a direct comparison to be made between countries, regions and jurisdictions. "Country xx RAVAGED by virus" headlines say absolutely nothing.

Wrong. Again. Call it 0 for 314 tries, all failed

Your so called twisting graphs around to fit your pathetic agenda did not work

tiongsrshit

Alfrescian
Loyal

i show you tiong one better, then you can pretend to your heart content