• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brave browser problem

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest version of software often makes more demand on your hardware.
To put it more bluntly, your hardware is inadequate for the latest version.
Maybe and maybe not.. who cares.. as long as it works.

most importantly, i can watch youtube videos ADS FREE.

Brave, by default, made its update auto.

I do not auto update most of my softwares. At least need my permission for it. I do not appreciate the auto update of Brave. You have to seek permission for the update from the users, at the very least.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe and maybe not.. who cares.. as long as it works.

most importantly, i can watch youtube videos ADS FREE.

Brave, by default, made its update auto.

I do not auto update most of my softwares. At least need my permission for it. I do not appreciate the auto update of Brave. You have to seek permission for the update from the users, at the very least.
Updates usually involves security patches. If you don't update regularly, it defeats the whole purpose of using Brave in the first place.
Anyway, its your prerogative....

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can do the same using an Ad-Blocker extension in Chrome as well. Brave browser does not block all ads.
Oh.. Is it. Will try that out on chrome. All the while there is no ads on YouTube using Brave.. Perfect. Will stick to Brave for now even though it is an older version.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yandex search engine shows wayfair lists child trafficking lists on their site at own time.. Now it is all gone.

Nobody cares about the Yandex search engine, although it might be useful as a second opinion search engine to see the websites censored by Google for 'wrongthink'.

DuckDuckGo is another search engine.

5hnennrnhqa01.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh.. Is it. Will try that out on chrome. All the while there is no ads on YouTube using Brave.. Perfect. Will stick to Brave for now even though it is an older version.
Eventually YouTube will overcome Brave blockage....By then you will be forced to update Brave again. They have done it time and time.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eventually YouTube will overcome Brave blockage....By then you will be forced to update Brave again. They have done it time and time.
Nah.. I don't bother myself with this.. If that happen, then deal with it in some way in the future.. More interested in the NOW than some imaginery future events.