• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Braddell Brothel says that the 'gay issue' between SDP and PAP is laid to rest

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
So after the fire started, the issue is laid to rest rather swiftly. Any bros here want to guess why?

I can only conclude that VB must have been worried to rock the gay votes and that he is seemingly acting out of line with MM Lee's words that he is fine with gays. As scroobal mentioned, although the real issue is the 'gay age of consent issue', many commoners interpreted it as an attack on gays.

In fact, many of my colleagues who are heterosexual, thought that VB went too far in this mudslinging. And they are just fence-sitters.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many colleagues are you talking about?

2 or 200?

Small company. Around 10.
But main point is, they are neither pro-PAP or pro-Opposition. Their mindset is 'PAP is fucked up with jacking up prices and their salaries, but Opposition is retarded'.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't get fooled by Scroobal. He has been trying very hard to blow this matter out of proportion.

On the one hand he chides Singaporeans for lack of intelligence that so many are not able to 'decipher' VB's real message (i.e. sex with boys under 14); on the other hand he is pushing PAP agenda in trying to get VB's message across to the section of 'dumb' Singaporeans.

If Singaporeans are dumb and think that it's only about gay, so be it. For the sake of opposition politics, let Singaporeans be 'dumb' for once.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't get fooled by Scroobal. He has been trying very hard to blow this matter out of proportion.

On the one hand he chides Singaporeans for lack of intelligence that so many are not able to 'decipher' VB's real message (i.e. sex with boys under 14); on the other hand he is pushing PAP agenda in trying to get VB's message across to the section of 'dumb' Singaporeans.

If Singaporeans are dumb and think that it's only about gay, so be it. For the sake of opposition politics, let Singaporeans be 'dumb' for once.

I certainly do not agree with scroobal over Chen Show Mao. I feel that guy is decent, at least he bothers to come back and fight. I have no idea why scroobal is picking on him. Maybe he has his own ideas, which I respect.

Likewise, he advise VW to issue a statement. I also disagree, I feel in the eyes of the majority, everybody knows it is just a cheap shot from VB.

But scroobal is right on this point, the 'age of consent' thing is in that video and although VW did not say anything about encouraging young homo sex, him being in the video with that idiot Ravi is damaging enough.

I am just tired of PAP. Even if SF comes to my ward, I will teach PAP a thing or two with my vote. The Japanese had did it and so can we.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
But scroobal is right on this point, the 'age of consent' thing is in that video and although VW did not say anything about encouraging young homo sex, him being in the video with that idiot Ravi is damaging enough.

Scroobal is right on this point, no doubt. And he is not the only person to have spotted it. But since he claims that most Singaporeans have missed that potentially inflammatory issue, why not let it rest there and then ? The impact would have been minimal if Singaporeans are as dumb as Scroobal thinks. Why the need to rub it in and make the fire spread ?

If you don't understand why he did it, it's because he is pushing the PAP agenda.

Remember VB merely let loose some information about a video being suppressed, and without being specific. But PAP dog RonRon picked up the bone from his Master and posted the video in this forum.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal is right on this point, no doubt. And he is not the only person to have spotted it. But since he claims that most Singaporeans have missed that potentially inflammatory issue, why not let it rest there and then ? The impact would have been minimal if Singaporeans are as dumb as Scroobal thinks. Why the need to rub it in and make the fire spread ?

If you don't understand why he did it, it's because he is pushing the PAP agenda.

Remember VB merely let loose some information about a video being suppressed, and without being specific. But PAP dog RonRon picked up the bone from his Master and posted the video in this forum.

For this part, I agree that I find it weird that he keeps harping on it. Most Singaporeans are throwing their support behind VW on this ruckus (except for the hardline Christians or Catholics).