• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boyfriend's NS stories inspired her to join SAF

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd hate to see what her boyfriend looks like.
Another ST article glorifying NS.

Yeah, part of their collection of silly antics to 'give recognition and show appreciation' for NS. :rolleyes:

I think this will backfire on them. :cool:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this batch of OCS consist of 2 gong kias - this bitch and the other one, who failed to be a pilot, failed to be a air defence and still pass out as officer? WTF.

instead of asking why he fucked up 2 vocations, ST glorified his perseverance?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, part of their collection of silly antics to 'give recognition and show appreciation' for NS. :rolleyes:

I think this will backfire on them. :cool:

Don't want to be mean but ST is so clueless to invite ridicule like this. If they had a babe to go with this maybe the story will fly. With this kind of cover girl people must be doubling up in laugher all over the island.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She looks exactly like a young version of Ho Ching ! :eek:

Actually young Ho Ching looks better than her

Side by Side comparison
2013-09-18145505_zpse7f30935.jpg
ST_20131013_VDEOCS1_3878815e.jpg

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After fire, discover that, the mortar shell was a blank, no charge....& all the mortar shells all blanks!!.."sup siu pao..umm heon"... ha ha ha :biggrin:

lianbeng says: u remind me of Sam Hui's song 半斤八两! :biggrin:
半斤八两 、湿水炮仗点会响?
poon kum pak liong , sup sui pao jiong dim wui hiong?

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
because the saf knows when enemy look at her and think this is the standard in sg, most will stop fighting and retreat

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says: u remind me of Sam Hui's song 半斤八两! :biggrin:
半斤八两 、湿水炮仗点会响?
poon kum pak liong , sup sui pao jiong dim wui hiong?

Very clever...at least you know, where that phrase orginate from....."wet fire crackers, doe not produce any sound"...ha ha ha look at her face...'mortar shell" fire from the "barrel"..."sup sui pao jiong dim wui hiong?"... ha ha ha ha

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
With a face like that, the SAF is probably the most suitable career path.