• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boycott these Anti-Singaporean shops !!!!

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These anti-Singaporean establishments employs more Foreigners than locals.

1. Food Republic
2. Bread Talk
3. Din Tai Fung
4. Pasta Fresca (all Pinoys and India Indians)

Please add more to the list.

uboleha

Alfrescian
Loyal
...1.2.3...belongs to same guy...
...4 is FT owned....

..if we start boycotting then there will b no place to go except ...home...:smile:)

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
ccb all the shops now employ either PRCs, pinoys or Malaysians.....if boycott for every shop I see, i might as well move to Pulau Ubin and live a kampung lifestyle.....

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Food Republic
2. Bread Talk
3. Din Tai Fung

no need to boycott. i don't buy from these shop at all.

tried the bread from bread talk once , recommended by friend , taste normal and without substance.
as if biting thin air. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
don't understand why people can queue to buy. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, there are many 24 hr Pinoy Marts sprouting all over the island now..

I boycott these kind of shops too.. FT Pundeks tend to go these kind of shops to oogle at the Pinay cashiers..

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, there are many 24 hr Pinoy Marts sprouting all over the island now..

I boycott these kind of shops too.. FT Pundeks tend to go these kind of shops to oogle at the Pinay cashiers..

I don't find them pretty at all and it's not the place to find chio cashiers.

Last edited:

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe easier to list shops that are proudly Singaporeans that "True Blue" Singaporeans can proudly support .....:cool:

General

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Food Republic
2. Bread Talk
3. Din Tai Fung

oh? y didnt you add that the first three on your list are all prcs slanted eyed pigs?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You might as well boycott Singapore. Everywhere is hiring foreigners.

Boycott you know who!! vote wisely ! they are the one who blatantly allow the foreigners to steal jobs from every sector of the working population. In the past, they will sing song, that we have to be productive, don't demand higher pay or the companies will shift out of here...believe!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. Food Republic
2. Bread Talk
3. Din Tai Fung

Pastamania
Fish & Co.
Seoul Garden
All subsidiaries of Breadtalk Group (Toast Box, Food Republic, RamenPlay, Din Tai Fung, Bread Talk).

Personally, I'm ambivalent on Din Tai Fung. It came from Taiwan, and I still remembered dining at the first DTF restaurant when it opened in Paragon.
The food quality has dropped after they had opened more branch restaurants. There are better places for xiaolongbao.

P.S: RamenPlay is shit. Ate there once, never again. Ajisen is shit too. Go for Nantsuttei or Ippudo. As with all restaurants serving Japanese cuisine: if the native Japanese don't eat there, it's lousy.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
tried the bread from bread talk once , recommended by friend , taste normal and without substance.
as if biting thin air. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
don't understand why people can queue to buy. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

bread talk customers got no money or time to go holiday so they like to jiak hong/makan agin & dream they're in Japan or France. Their croissant really Kosong one!