• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boycott Mark Lee TV Shows

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This FT-first fugly should be taught a lesson. Please tell evryone and on other sites to boycott his upcoming Police & Thief TV series on channel 5.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's pure crap. An ugly f*ck beng who had no chance whatsoever if not for Jack Neo having given him the chance. And yet, when Jack Neo in trouble, he said it's retribution. He's leaving to start own company. F*cking no character no integrity.

Jack Neo has character weakness in going after too many girls. Mark Lee has no character weakness. Can't have character weakness if have no character at all.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love this series. It's the best series on mediacorp tv. I loved it esp because of Mark lee. I can find no other person who can act like he does.
We have to stand by Mark Lee against wild men.

This FT-first fugly should be taught a lesson. Please tell evryone and on other sites to boycott his upcoming Police & Thief TV series on channel 5.

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
amen.

cant believe got ppl still bother to watch mark lee/jack neo crap shit.

there's a reason why local shows are never exported out. becos zero quality.

maybe sinkies watch becos its so lousy even piraters dont bother copying or bootlegging it. so only chance is on big screen?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amen.

cant believe got ppl still bother to watch mark lee/jack neo crap shit.

there's a reason why local shows are never exported out. becos zero quality.

maybe sinkies watch becos its so lousy even piraters dont bother copying or bootlegging it. so only chance is on big screen?

To be fair, Under One Roof and PCK Pte. Ltd. got their fair shares of export audience, even won some international awards.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, Under One Roof and PCK Pte. Ltd. got their fair shares of export audience, even won some international awards.
To be fair ? How to be fair here :smile:
Soon, you will be told those so-called int'l awards like Asian TV awards that CNA & Mediacorp regularly won are wayang one (which i don't disagree)...

All I can say is outside of the cyber world, out in the real world, in spite of his critics (and I am one also), Mark Lee has come a long way from his hooligan background & dustbin roles to be a successful businessman (part owner of Monsoon chain, OldTownNewCoffee chain etc), appointed spokesperson by Calsberg Beer, RWS, even appointed by Spore Heritage Board as Museum Guide which increase his exposure increase his PR value .....

He has his trophy ex-stewardess wife, at last got daughter ..... who's having the last laugh ?

I also think he sia-lan, but he has made good his own life in the best way he know how ..... gotta give credit where credit is worth, isn't it ? :cool:

Oh BTW, boycott him all you want, he is not losing any sleep over this ....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mark Lee is a businessman, FT first - that's his choice.

PAP are different matter all together. They are the ruling govt. They are supposed to look after Singaporeans not FT.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mark Lee is a businessman, FT first - that's his choice. PAP are different matter all together. They are the ruling govt. They are supposed to look after Singaporeans not FT.
Businessman worship profit fair enough, but govt must put interest of the governed first & foremost.

Sharp of you to make distinction, bro but to TS, no use - all the same to his incensed mind. :biggrin:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark Lee is a businessman, FT first - that's his choice.

PAP are different matter all together. They are the ruling govt. They are supposed to look after Singaporeans not FT.

Temasek has a stake in Old Town. Mark Lee is a PAPy crony. Without the pappies, he would still be a two-bit part actor.

Boycott his shows so that ratings will show Mediacorpse that people dont want to have him on their TV shows. Then slowly, his endorsements will dwindle.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Temasek has a stake in Old Town. Mark Lee is a PAPy crony. Without the pappies, he would still be a two-bit part actor.

Boycott his shows so that ratings will show Mediacorpse that people dont want to have him on their TV shows. Then slowly, his endorsements will dwindle.

Sure or not? This kind of f-up second hand concept chain also got investment from Temasek? I thought they only invest above 1 billion.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

We can try to boycott all government endorsed businesses .

But we got a lot of Singaporean pigs who eat anything that is cheap and lousy .

So there is a market even for mediocrity !

Like Soul Garden or other restaurants .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
guohuang14.jpg

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAPies need him to reach out to the hearlanders. And that is why the PAPies have been putting him on a pedestal recently. His kaki Jackass kenna whack already. We have to go for Mark Lee next while finishing the job on the jackass.

Just stop watching his shows and the ratings will fall. And mediacorpse will realise that it is not worth hiring him for TV shows.