• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boycott MacDonald's

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
As all the Hindus in my school were not vegetarians, I thought I will check on this.

Guess what 99% of Hindus are not vegetarians. Hindu observe Fridays as the day to avoid meat. Only the Brahmins tend to be vegetarians and its a tiny sect. The Brahmins dominate the upper echelon of society and commerce in India, and others in recent years tend to emulate them and will behave as vegetarians.

As one pundit told me, if the whole of India were vegetarians, the Brahmins will eat meat to show their exclusiveness.

Hindus are Vegetarian. They don't eat at McDonalds in the first place.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one here picked up on the hidden meaning of an incomplete zodiac set? It is a reminder of the looting of the bronze zodiac animal heads by British and French forces in China during the 19th century. An incomplete set is a symbolic representation of a China carved up by foreigners.

If McDonalds tried this stunt in China, I guess they will get crucified.

Whatt did the French & Brirtish steal?, definitely not the PIG!, if the Ottoman Turks looted the place...they would have removed the PIG!..:biggrin:

But then, that is history perspective...then again, the marketing people, or people paid to do this, must surely have thought this out?..once again I day, MacD..had shot themselves in the foot again..when will they everr learn..when, when, when????:p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am disappointed that the authorities and relevant interest groups have not come forward to clear the air.

This sinkie never been out much. He expect his sinkie govt to clear the air???? WHHAHAHA!! Be prepare to be farted on upon by your sinkie govt.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sinkie never been out much. He expect his sinkie govt to clear the air???? WHHAHAHA!! Be prepare to be farted on upon by your sinkie govt.

This is what happens in a society where you have the majority race - Chinese.

Despite the overwhelming 75% majority, they chose to whine and whinge at MacD and lay the blame on the Malay or expect the govt to "clear the air". How about taking the decent and common sense approach for once? Simply boycott MacD!! I guarantee you in 48 hrs, MacD will reverse their position on that insignificant toy pig.

But these are the Chinese we are talking about. Short sighted, intellectually lazy, lacking courage, dishonest to the core and morally and ethically corrupt. They are the blueprint for the stoopid, gullible and brainwashed digit that makes up the masses. No wonder LKY wants to maintain the Confucian stock. They prefer a nanny state to do what is right by them while these Chinese clowns are busy making money by fair or foul means.

Walter Fock

Alfrescian
Loyal

Despite the overwhelming 75% majority, they chose to whine and whinge at MacD and lay the blame on the Malay or expect the govt to "clear the air". How about taking the decent and common sense approach for once? Simply boycott MacD!! I guarantee you in 48 hrs, MacD will reverse their position on that insignificant toy pig.

But these are the Chinese we are talking about. Short sighted, intellectually lazy, lacking courage, dishonest to the core and morally and ethically corrupt. They are the blueprint for the stoopid, gullible and brainwashed digit that makes up the masses. No wonder LKY wants to maintain the Confucian stock. They prefer a nanny state to do what is right by them while these Chinese clowns are busy making money by fair or foul means.

What the fuck? but have to agree with you. It's so Chinese!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My good friend.

Being chinese is no sin, but being a sinkie chinese, you got that right in your post. Sir Yellow.. i salute you..

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have urge to eat quarterpounder.

wait there is no quarterpounder in singapore anymore right?

why they stop the best burger ever? also there is no more milk shake.

why why why?

why does KFC singapore suck cock. because the chicken taste like shit.

and macdonald singapore also suck cock. because they remove the best.

pizzahut also suck cock because they remove supreme pan pizza.

the common denominator is singapore.

who are the fxxking management who made these decisions? are they third world trashes? or home grown morons?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
swine-flu-face.jpg

Too much Macdonalds and pork meat . You give birth to kids like this !

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the masses could think, McDonald's won't be so comfortably successful!!!

I just love a nice thick juicy burger with a light helping of greens and fresh tomatoes and a dash of mustard and ketchup; Mac (and BK as well) have given burgers a bad name. Governments over the world should outlaw merchandising of food using cartoon characters to boost sales to attract kids. There should be more public responsibility from authorities like Min of Health and schools!

Cheers!