• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boycott List - Please Add

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a consumer, I purchase items for these reasons: necessity, cost, convenience, service, and desire. I have no brand loyalty (why should I?). The only item I deliberately boycott is the daily newspaper - the Straits Times. I have no need for it.

Cheers!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Citibank - for hiring disproportionate number of Ah Nehs

I will boycott SIA for sponsoring the FI..

The reason being FI is there to cater and provide entertainment for the rich and famous.

SIA using ordinary folks money ( profits made from ordinary folks) to pay for the passion and whims of the Elite class.

Why should the poor made to subsidise the rich..???

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I will boycott SIA for sponsoring the FI..

The reason being FI is there to cater and provide entertainment for the rich and famous.

SIA using ordinary folks money ( profits made from ordinary folks) to pay for the passion and whims of the Elite class.

Why should the poor made to subsidise the rich..???

F1 provides entertainment for everyone. When I was a rabid F1 fan, I was as poor as a church mouse.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
F1 provides entertainment for everyone. When I was a rabid F1 fan, I was as poor as a church mouse.

Uncle Leong...u are not poor from what we know..

A poor church mouse cannot afford to pay a few hundred dollars to see the weekend race.

A few hundred dollars will help a poor family of three get by for the month, having only Maggie mee and plain bread as their table spread.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recap

Sinkie punches a Pinoy!
icon.aspx
Subscribe

<tbody>
</tbody>
To:ALL<nobr></nobr>(1 of 2)

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
This was reported by my taxi friend. It happenned on 15th Sept 2009 around 11am at SGH Blk 6. The sinkie applied for a job at SGH, as a radiographer and was interviewed by a pinoy. The pinoy told the sinkie, pinoys are better educated and better qualified, so he will employ a pinoy instead. On hearing this the sinkie punched the pinoy.

He came out of the blk and screamed (vulgarities at the PAP), letting his frustration out. There were alot of sinkie bystanders cheering him.

Bros here, this will not be reported in our prostitute media.