• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boycott and stop supporting local pro-LBGT writers !

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the local pro-LBGT writers :

Ovidia Yu
Adrian Tan
Gwee Li Sui
Prem Anand
Felix Cheong
Cyril Wong

They are taking advantage of the NLB action to withdraw the LBGT books from the Children section to promote their own interests and gain cheap publicity.

Deny them your support by doing the following :

Stop buying their books,
Stop going to their plays or dramas,
Stop attending any events if they are the invited speakers or guests.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Send them to those maximum security prisons in the USA to get ass fucked by big black men..see if they still like it?

billisnotathome

Alfrescian
Loyal
The computer was invented by Alan Turing, a man convicted of being a homo. Time to turn off your internets and smash your PCs in moral indignation.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
2z68g2v.jpg

chow gay boy, may you and ur gay partners all die of Aids!

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
The computer was invented by Alan Turing, a man convicted of being a homo. Time to turn off your internets and smash your PCs in moral indignation.
geez..... the keyboard you are typing on, the monitor you are staring at are almost certainly built by a non-pink.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not about gay bashing and I expect some will take the opportunity to do just that. It about more important social and political issues and these guys making a mountain out of molehill and demanding things. Singapore has never discriminated against gays , some do but we as society treat them no different to others. Ours is a secular society so no religion gets it a way.

Most are happy to get rid of the 377a but I think they need to learn how to work with the rest of us.

billisnotathome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has never discriminated against gays , some do but we as society treat them no different to others. Ours is a secular society so no religion gets it a way.

Most are happy to get rid of the 377a but I think they need to learn how to work with the rest of us.

I think a live and let live attitude of tolerance is always preferable but that's not what you see in most threads like this is it. Lots on here KPKB-ing endlessly about the PAP's oppressive regime yada yada yada but when it comes to respecting the rights of others who are different from them, all the faux "pro-democracy" bullshit suddenly goes right out the window. Sadly I think most Sinkies have the government they deserve.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think a live and let live attitude of tolerance is always preferable but that's not what you see in most threads like this is it. Lots on here KPKB-ing endlessly about the PAP's oppressive regime yada yada yada but when it comes to respecting the rights of others who are different from them, all the faux "pro-democracy" bullshit suddenly goes right out the window. Sadly I think most Sinkies have the government they deserve.
"respecting the rights of others" to push for including "pink" material in library children section?

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said. +1

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

The "live and let live attitude of tolerance" has always been in place in Singapore. The problem is that these debauched faggots are now trying to senselessly ape the West by pushing for "gay rights". They forget that they are Asians living in an Asian society. These faggots no longer want the status quo which has serve everyone well to remain.

That status quo is that faggots can butt fuck to their hearts' content in the privacy of their bedrooms so long as they do not seek to corrupt and influence our children, propagate their indecent practices in public and publicly or surreptitiously engage in faggot propaganda. No one would give a damn if they were to do so as these faggots have been doing so in Singapore for decades without any problems or hassles.

Heterosexuals are legally forbidden from marrying more than one wife but there are those who keep mistresses on the side. Everyone accepts that this are their private lives and what they do with their wives and mistresses in the privacy of their bedrooms are their own business. But, if you see these heterosexuals agitating publicly for the right to have more than one wife or to have mistresses, you can expect a similar response and a very public response to that.

These faggots are now trying to change this status quo by demanding that all their butt fucking, sexual decadence and sexual promiscuity be accepted as "normal" and that children in Singapore be desensitized to their sexual debauchery.

These debauched faggots can expect a response and action to be taken when they they cross the line of decency and seek to corrupt society and our children. We are not Whites with an anything and everything goes mentality. We are Asians.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No issues there, and tolerance has been the line for so long. It goes both ways. They LGBT has to understand that people are losing their jobs and their families are stuck, kids have yet to complete school. The LGBT has been pr-foreign and their voice becoming more prominent. VW made his pro-foreign stand very clear at Hong Lim.

Clearly there is a divide. When there is a divide, people will have to pick sides.

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng aka Scroobal should tell his fucking slut bitch of a daughter to stop fucking around.

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "live and let live attitude of tolerance" has always been in place in Singapore. The problem is that these debauched faggots are now trying to senselessly ape the West by pushing for "gay rights". They forget that they are Asians living in an Asian society. These faggots no longer want the status quo which has serve everyone well to remain.

That status quo is that faggots can butt fuck to their hearts' content in the privacy of their bedrooms so long as they do not seek to corrupt and influence our children, propagate their indecent practices in public and publicly or surreptitiously engage in faggot propaganda. No one would give a damn if they were to do so as these faggots have been doing so in Singapore for decades without any problems or hassles.

Heterosexuals are legally forbidden from marrying more than one wife but there are those who keep mistresses on the side. Everyone accepts that this are their private lives and what they do with their wives and mistresses in the privacy of their bedrooms are their own business. But, if you see these heterosexuals agitating publicly for the right to have more than one wife or to have mistresses, you can expect a similar response and a very public response to that.

These faggots are now trying to change this status quo by demanding that all their butt fucking, sexual decadence and sexual promiscuity be accepted as "normal" and that children in Singapore be desensitized to their sexual debauchery.

These debauched faggots can expect a response and action to be taken when they they cross the line of decency and seek to corrupt society and our children. We are not Whites with an anything and everything goes mentality. We are Asians.

Well said too. +1 tolerate but have to be wary of group that demand rights that goes against social norm in the name of "progress".

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without the LGBT folks, you wouldn't have Singapore arts festivals or NDPs. :wink:

orchids.jpg

On the global scene, there would be no Ian McKellen (Gandalf, Magneto), no George Michael, no Elton John.

Why do you hate gay people so much? Are they sticking their dicks into your mouth or ass against your will?

If God exists and homosexuality is indeed an abomination, let God settle the matter with them. It's not your business.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know i feel so disgusted by this picture and i realised why,it remind me so much of a certain person in pink.

Without the LGBT folks, you wouldn't have Singapore arts festivals or NDPs. :wink:

orchids.jpg

On the global scene, there would be no Ian McKellen (Gandalf, Magneto), no George Michael, no Elton John.

Why do you hate gay people so much? Are they sticking their dicks into your mouth or ass against your will?

If God exists and homosexuality is indeed an abomination, let God settle the matter with them. It's not your business.