• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bought a software product and dump it... refund...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few weeks ago, bought one software product for video editing and test it.

the UI was shit....

1. They use ahneh IT, the trainer voice was ahneh.... so predicted, go cheap get shit...

2. The Web pages was terrible. Ahneh use small fonts like 5 pixel type so small how to see.
3. The output quality is so bad it pissed you off.

Use ahneh you get mediocre product... trash....

Refund and dump it....

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did you test it? I've recently tried to figure out the difference between simulate vs emulate and it seems I understood it. But I've never tried using any emulators or simulators. Though it is supposed to be very exciting, so I'll definitely give it a try. What tools are good for beginners?

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should start to learn how to embrace everything Ah Neh. With China surrounded and sinking, Ah Nehs are going to rule the world with the Yankees.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to do professional video editing, a Mac is the gold standard.
Depends on your skills too la. U hand it to Tan Kin Lian, he will only give u this kind of standard

1692675499358.jpeg

gregadamson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Navigating the complexities of finding the right IT vendor becomes simpler with this site https://vendorland.com/. It offers a comprehensive platform where you can assess software companies based on factors such as company reputation, portfolio, track record. You can choose any software assist you need.

Last edited: