• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bottomline is WHO WILL U BE SENDING TO CONTEST ALJUINIED GRC?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sent tan chuan jin if they got guts :biggrin:

Any Tom, Dick and Harry can beat WP. No need to send for the big generals.

1335111769tWLBGB3G.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Maybe they noticed that, and that's why they felt they had to stir shit. :wink:

2. What you and your kakis are doing is much more useful than those disgruntled-former-civil-servants-cum-rejected-by-opposition-parties-keyboard-warriors. :p

Couple of things to note:

1. The PAP team in Aljunied GRC will notice that they have to walk up to the electorate to shake their hands during their walkabout whilst folks walk up to the Man in Blue during their walkabout :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2. I admit I did some ground work around EC GRC, but my kakis are more hardworking than me :p:p:p

Altogether now! VOTE THE PAP OUT!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
I nominate:

1) Sam Tan (the one who says he's an Aljunied Resident)

2) Chan Chun Sing (giving his experience is classifying losers in Singapore)

3) Shamu (to prove he is capable of being MP and Minister in two major ministries)

4) GCT (let TPL lead in MP)

5) Teo Chee Hean (to tell the rest What do you think)

jw5

Loyal
PAP Aljunied Dream Team:

1. Chan Chun Seng (Anchor cum Weighty Ministar)

2. Teo Ser Luck (to counteract the excellent academic results of #1)

3. Intan Azura (female and minority race candidate in recognition of her excellent handling of the Yin Yang case)

4. Josephine Teo (another female same as last GE, in recognition of the admiring look on her face whenever a ministar is speaking)

5. Lam Pin Min (in recognition of his excellent handling of the columbariun case in his smc)

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
PAP Aljunied Dream Team:

3. Intan Azura (female and minority race candidate in recognition of her excellent handling of the Yin Yang case)

4. Josephine Teo (another female same as last GE, in recognition of the admiring look on her face whenever a ministar is speaking)

5. Lam Pin Min (in recognition of his excellent handling of the columbariun case in his smc)

Will the five of them humbin or not? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir. Jo's face is horrendous. Mark lee looks way better than her.

PAP Aljunied Dream Team:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sent tan chuan jin if they got guts :biggrin:

The drama in parliament is designed to address this very issue. No minister wants to head Aljunied and suffer ignominy. JBJ went through the same thing. Not many ministers could stand up to him in parliament. Only LKY. The only thing left for them are dirty tricks. Singaporeans need to wake up.