• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Both Jackass Neo and Wife acting!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNS both are acting infront of camera. Na be still dare to say "I still love my husband"? Love money
Actually his wife know very long time ago. Just keep quite because of $$$. Now still $$$ after public news out. Cry also so lousy really fake.
Jackass still can put his hand on his wife shoulder. Na be bad acting. Because want to show he is good husband.
If really this case happen. Will the husband and wife sit side by side in public comment? Sure F*%K each others.
Both do it because of $$$$ if not news movie will bye bye.
Ask them both talk to me if they dare. We do it in public with all camera and live news.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=53690

Can all forumer stick to one Jackass Neo thread!

Really fed up with so many Jackass Neo......
I really don't care what he doing? That his personal life even if he fuck dog/horse or kena aids. Too many thread already.
Just stick to few thread is enough. No need to start new thread.

but i agree with you, they are all acting. Husband act pitiful, wife come out act as victim and faint trying to gain sympathy votes, Mark Lee pretend to be shocked, as if he knew nothing about what Jerk Neo has been doing all along, his wife put the blame on the girls for speaking up, which is hurting the Neo's family. Ah Nan = move away! move away! move! move! move!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ai ya, these are all sinkie behavior.. you should expect that, it is part of your genes.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
but i agree with you, they are all acting. Husband act pitiful, wife come out act as victim and faint trying to gain sympathy votes, Mark Lee pretend to be shocked, as if he knew nothing about what Jerk Neo has been doing all along, his wife put the blame on the girls for speaking up, which is hurting the Neo's family. Ah Nan = move away! move away! move! move! move!

Indeed, the chain of events the past few days seems too orchestrated.
I find it hard to believe the "confessions" of JN as it seems more like a promo activities than reality.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said it in another thread and I will say it here again :

This is a marketing gimmick to drive their popularity by acting. It is too unreal to be true. The setup : meeting in restuarant, the number of gals claiming harrasement/fxxked, parents, news conference, wife fainting........these are all a test in how much people will be attracted to the story line before the movie production is launched.

MARK MY WORDS.

After the true is out, another MIW is going to claim he was naive.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
damn....oscar golden horse golden chicken golden duck golden bell, academy awards also cant win...such horrendous acting...its so fake.....after 2.5 years of national service...and years of watch jap, kor, hk, tw dramas and movies...could guess its scripted ..no wonder sg artiste cant make it big at world stage

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello,pple,

after watching the news conference, I am quite moved by the wife's appeal to let them have peace. So maybe we should stop wagging our tongues although I really dislike this jack neo guy,as i said before, typical occifer pattern,act upright but nothing but a scum. One last one, it seems all por PAP lanpar are bound to be in this kind of limelight,can you name a few that were similarly disgraceful? Starting from Durai,...:wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello,pple,

after watching the news conference, I am quite moved by the wife's appeal to let them have peace. So maybe we should stop wagging our tongues although I really dislike this jack neo guy,as i said before, typical occifer pattern,act upright but nothing but a scum. One last one, it seems all por PAP lanpar are bound to be in this kind of limelight,can you name a few that were similarly disgraceful? Starting from Durai,...:wink:

hey, i spotted your buddy in the forum, he married a pillow, maybe you can search him out and hopefully you can gave half of your medicine supplies.

R

redlightmeansgo

It's amazing how this Jackass circus has panned out.

First, you have a MIW sticking his neck out to rally for public support. But he probably didn't understand the extent of what the ass had done.

Second, the public furore over the victims' public confessions

Third, the shameless attempt at winning over whatever is left of public sympathy, the overly dramatised re-enactment of the proverbial beating of chest, which ironically ended up in a backlash. Now more than ever people despise them after seeing how brutish, selfish and utterly ungracious the couple are even in defeat.

What Jackass had done with the women is tantamount in the eyes of the law to sexual harrassement. In the US, he would have been sued off his pants.

It's amazing how those who continue to speak up for Jackass are blinkered by chauvinistic attitudes and refuse to acknowledge the violation he has committed.

It will be a travesty if this man is allowed to work another day in Singapore without having to face the legal repercussions of his deeds.

I have seen people receiving the full weight of the law for a lot less.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. this is a total act, harrassing sympathy too.
2. come on! it is just some family affair, really need some press conference.
3. who is neo, tiger or what?
4. some small-time director cum performer in sheepishland where some good for nothing statemen called "bro".
5. shit to all of them including the fainting wife.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe wife had affair also. that's why she so forgiving.

where got wife so forgiving now nowadays. they sure want alimony, kids, house, car, dog, 50' TV. only mother-in-law they don't want.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree to a certain point.

Most woman would ask for divorce when faced with such situtation. It is so damn rare to get a wife that is so understanding. Too understanding in fact. I can only think of the following reasons for her to behave that way:

a) She really loves him a lot? (maybe but no likely after what he had done).
b) She is financially dependant on him (likely but if divorce she would probably a major part of his asset anyway).
c) She is also screwing around outside (maybe, this explains why she is so understanding as they had prior agreement?)
d) All these is just a publicity stunt? (possible)

KNS both are acting infront of camera. Na be still dare to say "I still love my husband"? Love money
Actually his wife know very long time ago. Just keep quite because of $$$. Now still $$$ after public news out. Cry also so lousy really fake.
Jackass still can put his hand on his wife shoulder. Na be bad acting. Because want to show he is good husband.
If really this case happen. Will the husband and wife sit side by side in public comment? Sure F*%K each others.
Both do it because of $$$$ if not news movie will bye bye.
Ask them both talk to me if they dare. We do it in public with all camera and live news.

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
One way to see if a person means what they say is to watch the body language and minor facial expressions, the words may be saying one thing but body language says something else. :wink:

听其言,观其行!

iamareader

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't she do that because of their children. if they still sleep in one bed and 'yiyioo' as usual , that could be a different story.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
One way to see if a person means what they say is to watch the body language and minor facial expressions, the words may be saying one thing but body language says something else. :wink:

听其言,观其行!

how could a housewife use those carefully selected words and phrases? look at her fainting at the scene to cut everything short.

if he is remorseful and really sorry, he should apologise to all the singaporeans (don't forget he is a PBM and a 'positive' public figure),the gals he had sex with using his influences and false promises, his family and from the very bottom of his soul, to ask for forgiveness instead of merely few simple surfaced phrases and sentences. what his plan is to gain people's sympathy when looking at his wife fainting.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reality TV, Real People, Real Time Broadcast, Real Scrip, Real Event, Real Acting.

Indeed, the chain of events the past few days seems too orchestrated.
I find it hard to believe the "confessions" of JN as it seems more like a promo activities than reality.

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
you clowns believe all this wayang??
why they need to have press conference??

who gives a fuck if he fucks around?
non of our business except the wife business....

sporeans are so naive...