• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss found out i am looking for new job but never sack me

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss was not in. I was free so i start to apply new jobs as i am planning to resign soon.

The next day when boss come back, he say got colleagues saw me applying jobs on my computer and heard me talking to job agencies at the pantry.

I thought he will not confirm me for probation and ask me to leave. But Boss say i am lazy, instead of spending time to apply jobs, i should read through my notes to try to improve.

I thought once a new staff start applying for new jobs, it means he don't like the job and want to resign soon.

Why will boss still ask someone who is leaving soon to be hardworking?

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif