• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Border Lock-Down Extend to Dec 31, 2020,...

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80916

..How's everybody with Properties in Johor doing ?

Are You still paying your maintance fees ?

AGM dates to be delayed ?

Anyone watering the plants, cutting the grass ?

wuqi128

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still doing OK, have good friends helping out each other. Even feeding the dogs. Going back in next week. Really missed things there.

zephure99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi may be abit off topic here. But not sure where else to post.

If I need to go and stay few days in Malaysia to attend to my sick and dying parent, is there anyway I can officially apply to get a pass/permit go in and out, bypassing the quarantine requirements from both the Malaysian and Singapore side? Any website I can refer to for special travel request into Malaysia? Thanks.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Kids needs to go to school and exams. No choice. I only came back around mid June.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I need to go and stay few days in Malaysia to attend to my sick and dying parent, is there anyway I can officially apply to get a pass/permit go in and out, bypassing the quarantine requirements from both the Malaysian and Singapore side? Any website I can refer to for special travel request into Malaysia? Thanks.

Try this website.........www.Mas_Selamat.com.sg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

I missed this one. Go to ica or call your mp. Simple. If you can use this chance to not come back till dec. Go on holiday in malaysia. Everything is lelong now. Resorts hotel, genting

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree Malaysia should have closed its borders then and I would not have stepped into this shit country and paid hundreds of thousands ringgit to create jobs for Malaysia only to be mercilessly defamed slandered stolen photos a slut whore by evil ingrate ccb Malaysians. Stinky country indeed.
And unreasonably withhold foreigner rpgt refund for four months and now give excuse of max 10k limit to further delay my refund for another three months while they slowly process each refund of 10k every one to two weeks. My house is sold for more than 1m ringgit and 7% was withheld for 10% rpgt and I paid Rm20k rpgt tax to Malaysia only to have my money unreasonably withheld.

Last edited: