• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boomers remember these bottled drinks ?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
1706837244873.jpeg

1706837468046.jpeg

1706837559048.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those were probably available before I was born.

But I still remember Yeos drinks (chrystanthemum tea, soy bean milk etc) came in glass bottles during the 1980s.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old samsters still remember collecting Coke bottle caps for the 西游记 puzzle ? You need to know all the characters to filled in the blanks and stick their faces to their bodies.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I still have that in my storeroom. The monkey god one is the hardest to find.
Not only the monkey god. 玉皇大帝 also damn hard to get. God knows how many cokes we had to drink to po for the character we need. :laugh: