• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Booby-licious Cheng gets an "F" for resignation letter.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
真是胸大招风...

clh-1.jpg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
since we are not colleagues anymore, would you like me to come down and suck your 2 inch cock someday?
never suck a Prime Minister cock before....

yours sincerely

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I can write better resignation letter for her. She should have contacted PAPsmearer. My version of her resignation letter goes something like this.

17th July, 2023

Dear PeeM,

I regret to inform you that due to circumstances beyond my control, I have to resign from the Punish All Peasant party with immediate effect.

I want to thank you for letting me ride on the coat tails of other esteemed MPs in order to win my seat in the Tampines GRC, a seat I would never have won by myself. The $16k a month I received for doing nothing was very much appreciated. The Pay and Pay party is really Great!

I know you told Ah Jin and me to stop our sexual encounters. But I could not resist his kinky sexual demands, like fucking on your chair in Parliament. In the end, his small penile member penetrated my anal orifice too many times, and now I cannot sit for long periods in Parliament, listening to boring speeches, because my butt hurts too much.

I hope you understand.

Always yours,

Dua liap

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
since we are not colleagues anymore, would you like me to come down and suck your 2 inch cock someday?
never suck a Prime Minister cock before....

yours sincerely
She has to do the dowager's dry pussy first before ever having thoughts about the emperor's cigarette butt.