• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bonus for civil servant

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't get me wrong..the well deserved ones ought to be paid bonus. But i don't think this should be given across the board.

Take a look at the ICA, immigration counters at the arrival halls of airport terminal 1 and 2...perpeptually long queues of foreigners waiting in line to get through immiration. I am sure many of us who travel dread going to countries with slow immigration counters.

whatever happen to the "singapore efficiency"...I see the ICA officers, slowly goinging about their tasks and some even has the audacity to hat.

take a walk though the cubicles at the hall of Inland revenue. you will see iphones being charged on the desks of the officers. Is not this abuse of state's resources?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember: civil service n stat boards have been told for a long, long time to trim headcount & be lean n mean WHILE LHL HAD BLOATED CABINET N MP'S ------------ example of talking thru his arsehole n mouth!

Ah not forgetting outsourcing! Why not outsource the cabiinet for 10% of total cost??

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
ICA at Woodlands still calling out name to match passport's........n looking into car to look for MSK's ghost!!