• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bollywood comes of age with OSCAR Sweep.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old_woman_with_broom.jpg
ok indian, sweep..:biggrin:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh quite true.

India invented bovine worship and the caste system and no one is copying it

:biggrin:

tommyh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slumdog is a great movie but I was totally floored by the poverty and poor sanitary conditions. I recently saw a news report that childhood polio is still rampant in 4 countries. Afghanistan, India, Nigeria, and Pakistan.

The saddest thing is that it does not cost much to give vaccines to the children. And furthermore the vaccine is given orally which is much easier than with needles. So what we have is a case of broken infrastructure. Basically these countries do not have the ability to even administer the most basic of healthcare nor do they even have a system in place.

It is not the money because there are many foundations that can raise this sorts of money (heck the Indian Billionaires alone could pool together a few hundred million - didn't one have a $100M wedding party!) but the problem is that there is no system in place to distribute the vaccine.

As a result of this failure, young children lose use of their limbs and are forced to fend for themselves in a failed society.

Really very very sad.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2006/pr56/en/index.html

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Slumdog is a great movie but I was totally floored by the poverty and poor sanitary conditions. I recently saw a news report that childhood polio is still rampant in 4 countries. Afghanistan, India, Nigeria, and Pakistan.

The saddest thing is that it does not cost much to give vaccines to the children. And furthermore the vaccine is given orally which is much easier than with needles. So what we have is a case of broken infrastructure. Basically these countries do not have the ability to even administer the most basic of healthcare nor do they even have a system in place.

It is not the money because there are many foundations that can raise this sorts of money (heck the Indian Billionaires alone could pool together a few hundred million - didn't one have a $100M wedding party!) but the problem is that there is no system in place to distribute the vaccine.

As a result of this failure, young children lose use of their limbs and are forced to fend for themselves in a failed society.

Really very very sad.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2006/pr56/en/index.html

kelings what only know how to BS dunno how to do things.