• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boleh-Land GE cum Beginning of Civil War Tomorrow

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lao Liao.

http://www.todayonline.com/world/ma...horities-cease-activities-using-name-and-logo

Mahathir says his party will defy order by the authorities to cease activities using name, logo

2018-04-05t161535z_1114197884_rc14ac83c010_rtrmadp_3_malaysia-election.jpg

REUTERS
Former Malaysia's Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad listens to former Malaysian Deputy Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin during a news conference following the temporary deregistration of Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (PPBM) in Petaling Jaya, near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Published06 APRIL, 2018
UPDATED 06 APRIL, 2018
PETALING JAYA — Former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohamad's political party, Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (PPBM), is disputing the legality of the Registrar of Societies (RoS) order of provisional dissolution issued against it.

Dr Mahathir said the party would not halt any of its activities.

He said the letter issued to the party's secretary-general had "many wrong legal terms".

"Moreover, RoS should have delivered the notice to the person concerned, but the letter was not handed over to the person named in the letter in accordance with Section 62 of the Societies Act.

Mahathir's party temporarily disbanded by the Malaysian authorities
WORLD

ADVERTISEMENT

Subscribe to our email newsletter to receive updates on the latest news.

By clicking subscribe, I agree for my personal data to be used to send me TodayOnline newsletters, promotional offers and for research and analysis.

Read Next

China’s online retailers pull Bible from shelves as Beijing gets strict on sale of holy text
05 APRIL

In Terengganu, Pakatan pins hopes on fence-sitters
06 APRIL

How Cambridge Analytica’s parent company helped ‘man of action’ Rodrigo Duterte win the 2016 Philippines election
05 APRIL

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys do know that UMNO will cruise to victory easily as usual, right?

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ADVERTISEMENT

Subscribe to our email newsletter to receive updates on the latest news.

By clicking subscribe, I agree for my personal data to be used to send me TodayOnline newsletters, promotional offers and for research and analysis.

Read Next

China’s online retailers pull Bible from shelves as Beijing gets strict on sale of holy text
05 APRIL

In Terengganu, Pakatan pins hopes on fence-sitters
06 APRIL

How Cambridge Analytica’s parent company helped ‘man of action’ Rodrigo Duterte win the 2016 Philippines election
05 APRIL
I love it when sammsters gave the FULL NEWS

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Civil War overrides ALL.

Remember Thailand? Red Shirt? Yellow Shirt? Military Coupe?

Nobody remembers whatever shirts anymore. Nobody even remembers the previous coup general, Sonthi either. Today, people only remember General Chayut, who has squashed all the various shirts years ago.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody remembers whatever shirts anymore. Nobody even remembers the previous coup general, Sonthi either. Today, people only remember General Chayut, who has squashed all the various shirts years ago.

They should let Civil War spill over causeway to let SG53 taste and learn something.

Can cross from Johore to SG53 without swimming? Chew Eng Han never saw this video before they caught him?