• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Body Scanners at Airport

POSTMAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
They didn't tell you this would happen.....

kqqlgcda2.jpeg

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Next time when you check in make sure you are in front of a Chio Bu, and peep at the scanner, if you are lucky, the custom guard may have inverted it. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I kena in Bkk's Suvarnabhum transiting from Chiangmai:o Pity lau koi bu not interested:p

I kenna also....

Ok ok ok relax. I've seen the actual screen of the scan before. The figure or picture is not like the one posted at all. The one in Bangkok's airports the figure of the person is more like an animated picture not human or real like at all.