• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bo Xilai 薄熙來 Preggy TV Host Mistress Turned into Human Specimen

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good questions that are not answered indeed. View attachment 188915
IMG_4184.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read somewhere else that he confirmed the woman is Chinese and said is his wife’s friend. Why China government didn’t force them to reveal the identity of the woman in view of the controversy? That’s the value of being USA citizen. Every body is counted in 911 death while a China citizen can go missing in China and suspected gruesomely murdered and yet the China government didn’t give a hoot even when the suspected body is right there with similarities and eyes closed staring at you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good questions that are not answered indeed. View attachment 188915
And one more question should be did this Chinese woman consent to being an exhibit in such a pose that I never even see before alive 8 months pregnant women did in public. So racist why the other pregnant woman is shown standing like normal while Chinese woman is shown lying down sideway. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And one more question should be did this Chinese woman consent to being an exhibit in such a pose that I never even see before alive 8 months pregnant women did in public. So racist why the other pregnant woman is shown standing like normal while Chinese woman is shown lying down sideway. Yikes!
This kind of company should be regulated by USA Angmoh the best in body count. So dangerous this originally East German founded company can don’t disclose medical condition and cause of death in doing such things.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read somewhere else that he confirmed the woman is Chinese and said is his wife’s friend. Why China government didn’t force them to reveal the identity of the woman in view of the controversy? That’s the value of being USA citizen. Every body is counted in 911 death while a China citizen can go missing in China and suspected gruesomely murdered and yet the China government didn’t give a hoot even when the suspected body is right there with similarities and eyes closed staring at you.
USA Angmoh the best even after 22 years still trying to identify the remains - that are not even bodies. China government is such a sia suay contrast indeed.
IMG_4192.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
USA Angmoh the best even after 22 years still trying to identify the remains - that are not even bodies. China government is such a sia suay contrast indeed. View attachment 188919
The remains of two people who died in the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center have been identified, the latest positive identification in the decadeslong effort to return victims to their families.

Authorities confirmed the identification of the remains of a man and woman days ahead of the 22nd anniversary of the hijacked-plane attack that killed nearly 3,000 people in Lower Manhattan. Their names were withheld by city officials at the request of their families.

New York City's medical examiner has now been able to link remains to 1,649 World Trade Center victims, a painstaking process that relies on leading-edge DNA sequencing techniques to test body fragments recovered in the rubble.

Advancements in the sequencing technology, including increased test sensitivity and faster turnaround times, have allowed officials to identify remains that had tested negative for identifiable DNA for decades, officials said.

Similar efforts are used by the U.S. military to identify missing service members and are currently underway to test body fragments from more than 100 people killed during the wildfires in Maui last month.

Despite forensic advancements, the effort to identify the remains of 9/11 victims has slowed in recent years. The two positive identifications are the first since September 2021, officials said. Before that, the last identification was made in 2019.

More than 1,000 human remains from the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks have yet to be identified. They are currently being stored at the National September 11 Memorial & Museum at the World Trade Center site.

Dr. Jason Graham, the city's chief medical examiner, said officials were committed to fulfilling their "solemn pledge" to return the remains of all of the attack's victims.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The remains of two people who died in the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center have been identified, the latest positive identification in the decadeslong effort to return victims to their families.

Authorities confirmed the identification of the remains of a man and woman days ahead of the 22nd anniversary of the hijacked-plane attack that killed nearly 3,000 people in Lower Manhattan. Their names were withheld by city officials at the request of their families.

New York City's medical examiner has now been able to link remains to 1,649 World Trade Center victims, a painstaking process that relies on leading-edge DNA sequencing techniques to test body fragments recovered in the rubble.

Advancements in the sequencing technology, including increased test sensitivity and faster turnaround times, have allowed officials to identify remains that had tested negative for identifiable DNA for decades, officials said.

Similar efforts are used by the U.S. military to identify missing service members and are currently underway to test body fragments from more than 100 people killed during the wildfires in Maui last month.

Despite forensic advancements, the effort to identify the remains of 9/11 victims has slowed in recent years. The two positive identifications are the first since September 2021, officials said. Before that, the last identification was made in 2019.

More than 1,000 human remains from the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks have yet to be identified. They are currently being stored at the National September 11 Memorial & Museum at the World Trade Center site.

Dr. Jason Graham, the city's chief medical examiner, said officials were committed to fulfilling their "solemn pledge" to return the remains of all of the attack's victims.
Good proof of USA Angmoh the best from alive to dead!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Hakka mistress Mandy lieu gave birth to four kids in five years leh. Why? Obviously aiming for a son lah.
Suddenly it dawned on me my similarity with superior amdk genes smart and lucky Malaysian hakka mistress Mandy lieu. She pop pop pop gave birth to four kids in five years before she finally gave up hope on her dao Tao Alvin chau while I chop chop chop bought three jb houses in four years before I finally gave up hope on Malaysians. A son is as good as a property. So same indeed.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope beta men listen to and treat evil manipulative bitch wife very well while can be very evil and nasty to everyone else like staff and including own mother and siblings.
How can 8 immortal Bo be a BETA???

Beta staatus is strictly reserve for HDBee Hardlander sinki

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suddenly it dawned on me my similarity with superior amdk genes smart and lucky Malaysian hakka mistress Mandy lieu. She pop pop pop gave birth to four kids in five years before she finally gave up hope on her dao Tao Alvin chau while I chop chop chop bought three jb houses in four years before I finally gave up hope on Malaysians. A son is as good as a property. So same indeed.
Alas, 真是同人不同命people real certified mistress Malaysian hakka Mandy lieu got breakup fee 300m while I non mistress got only evil shit smearing and harassment from Malaysian mistressES and Malaysian sons of mistressES.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can 8 immortal Bo be a BETA???

Beta staatus is strictly reserve for HDBee Hardlander sinki
You hakka ADULTERER telling blatant lies again when alpha means leader and obviously Bo Xilai is one that’s led by the nose by his second wife. That’s what his first wife said the second wife drove a wedge between him and his first son.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL this evil manipulative bitch second wife Gu Kailai is exactly the same as Hakka ADULTERER @k1976 aka @AhMeng indeed ownself committed adultery while viciously persecuted others.

IMG_4156.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope beta men listen to and treat evil manipulative bitch wife very well while can be very evil and nasty to everyone else like staff and including own mother and siblings.
Actually it depends who’s the evil manipulative bitch, if it’s the mother or sister, then beta men can be evil and nasty to everyone else besides them including the wife.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her trucka only work for those sinki beta small big bosses. Alpha Bo will not buy it
Looks like Mandy lieu hakka mother Malaysian Chinese without amdk genes can’t work indeed while add in good genes only viola can earn 300m breakup fee as hakka MISTRESS.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You hakka ADULTERER telling blatant lies again when alpha means leader and obviously Bo Xilai is one that’s led by the nose by his second wife. That’s what his first wife said the second wife drove a wedge between him and his first son.
U know Gu background or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does father disappeared before born mean? Malaysian Chinese like @nightsafari and my slut and sons of sluts neighbors and those earning good money working in Singapore harassing me a virgin as slut whore mistress should look in the mirror and their own backyard indeed. Pui!
Malaysian Chinese @nightsafari aka @strawberry aka @SBFNews aka @AhMeng aka @k1976 etc go harass your own kind as sugar baby slut whore mistress. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does father disappeared before born mean? Malaysian Chinese like @nightsafari and my sluts and sons of slut neighbors and those earning good money working in Singapore harassing me a virgin as slut whore mistress should look in the mirror and their own backyard indeed. Pui!

Hakka ADULTERER @k1976 and @Pinkieslut and @sweetiepie aka @sbfuncle you are so kind to your own kind hakka Cantonese sluts indeed while persecuting others as sluts. Pui!