• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bloomberg AMDK exbird say Moorika Debt is not substainable, Tan Ah Tiu kym?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a point I had to say, ‘I believe in this’. I had to hope,” said Mr Bon, a former information technology worker. “We survived.”

Mr Bon’s new Internet cafe is a sign of how crypto has begun booming again in the Philippines, which has long been a centre of crypto activity.

In March, Bitcoin reached a record high of US$72,968, capping a comeback from the 2022 market meltdown and bringing other digital currencies such as Ether along with it.

New billboards for crypto companies have now popped up around Manila.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
People have started harvesting virtual crops from a crypto farming game called Pixels as a fresh source of income.

Overseas Filipino workers, known as OFWs, are also returning to the country to earn crypto as metaverse Filipino workers, or MFWs.

In November and December, the value of crypto transactions in the Philippines increased 70 per cent from September and October, to US$7.3 billion, according to data from the research firm Chainalysis.

The Philippine player base for Pixels spiked to more than 830,000 in March from 80,000 players in November, according to the game’s developers.

About 30 per cent of the world’s crypto-earning video gamers are based in the Philippines, they said.

The renewed activity has given some Philippine officials pause.

At a crypto conference in Manila in November, Mr Kelvin Lee, then a commissioner at the country’s Securities and Exchange Commission, said the government was wrestling with how to regulate the technology as it regained popularity.

Cryptocurrencies have been at the centre of frauds and scams in the past. The tokens that crypto-earning games dole out are more volatile than Bitcoin and Ether, meaning the boom could go bust again.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to pay back, who cares ! Keep entering what you want into computer, don't even need to print! Easy $

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Congressional Budget Office warned in its latest projections that US federal government debt is on a path from 97% of GDP last year to 116% by 2034 — higher even than in World War II. The actual outlook is likely worse.
I believe sinkie debt to GDP is about the same. So dunno why the anxiety when it's the US.
Japan is worse. And nobody is panicking.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe sinkie debt to GDP is about the same. So dunno why the anxiety when it's the US.
B3caus3 whole world is depending USD for 63% cross border payment and keep as reserve currency to stabilize own money

Yuan around 5%, Yen around 3%, Euro is 26%, UK is 3%

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinki is in good hands mah

Got world best public housing that worth a million dollars, no problem at all:smile: