• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BLM: South Sudanese March In Tel Aviv In Solidarity with Israel

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://gellerreport.com/2023/12/ex...h-in-tel-aviv-in-solidarity-with-israel.html/

The courageous South Sudanese freedom fighter Simon Deng and a group of his countrymen are in Tel Aviv to show their solidarity with the Israeli people in their hour of need.

Simon Deng explained: “Their pain is our pain. As a friend, I have to be there when they need me. It was important to me to show solidarity as an African, especially now after the October 7 attacks, and as opposed to South African President Cyril Ramaphosa and the South African Communist leader Julius Malema, who have called Israel an apartheid state. Malema has organized hundreds of thousands of Africans to denounce Israel for it is alleged practice of apartheid. To me, this is an insult to the Africans who were victims of genuine apartheid. We wanted to show Israelis that when they hear those voices of denunciation, there are also voices on their side.”

Simon also said: “In 1969, when southern Sudan needed defense against jihadis, when 1,500,000 southern Sudanese were slaughtered by Muslims in the name of apartheid and enslavement, only Israel came to our aid. So as a victim of Islamization and enslavement myself, I couldn’t stand by and say nothing. When people are kidnapped and brutalized by people screaming ‘Allahu akbar,’ I know what that means. And so that is the purpose of our mission in Israel: to stand with the Israelis in this time of crisis.”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not surprising because North Sudan (Khartoum) is infested with Arab Islamofascists who hate the Yahudis and love Hamas. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't the slave master gave them independence? And South sudanese started killing one another based on tribes.