• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Black vs White Boxing Match In Woodlands! Guess Race And Winner!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A fight broke out between two men at Woodlands Mart on Monday night (Jan 9).

Stomper Anonymous shared a video of the incident that occurred at around 9.10pm, showing two men in a verbal dispute that subsequently turned physical.

A bespectacled man in a black shirt is seen throwing the first punch at a man in a white shirt. The latter retaliates while the man in black continues to punch him repeatedly.

It is unclear what the fight was about.

Anonymous, a passer-by, said he was visiting his parents and had gone to Woodlands Mart to buy bread for them when he witnessed the altercation.

He also named the man in black as the aggressor.

Anonymous told Stomp: "I'm not surprised this happened.

"The assailant often gathers at Woodlands Mart with his rider friends. They always make a lot of noise till wee hours of the morning, smoke at prohibited places and litter their cigarettes butts on the ground. Sometimes they behave very rowdily until 2am or 3am, and disturb the residents' peace.

"That night, I heard a commotion while walking out of Woodlands Mart. I knew something nasty would happen so I went up the opposite block and took a video. "

In response to a Stomp query, the police said they received a call for assistance at Block 768 Woodlands Avenue 6 at around 9.15pm.

A 47-year-old man was conscious when taken to hospital.

Police investigations are ongoing.

The Stomper also said that residents and those familiar with the area are in the know.

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...mens-dispute-turns-physical-at-woodlands-mart