• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Black snake hiuse at riding believe to be renovated for free! Cost 1mil!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would anyone be stupid enought ot renovate a rental property for one mil? Not suspicious at all?
I would. To keep rents affordable and with owners permission especially if i intend to stay for a long time.
Businesses will renovate rented properties to maintain their branding. Same with gomen ministers.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would. To keep rents affordable and with owners permission especially if i intend to stay for a long time.
Businesses will renovate rented properties to maintain their branding. Same with gomen ministers.
Peasant thinking. They are not renting to anyone