• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BKT harassing me and trolling me....kopi

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Boss and Moderators and Brothers and Sisters,

I have been harassed, threatened and shadowed before and I accepted it as part of the game.

But this BKT is shadowing me like a ghost, a troll and a bloody nuisance with irrelevant posts and
spamming the same slogan.

Can you do something to stop him?

Thank you.

kopiuncle.....

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have been harassed, threatened and shadowed before and I accepted it as part of the game.

But this BKT is shadowing me like a ghost, a troll and a bloody nuisance with irrelevant posts and

Thank you.

kopiuncle.....

Shitfu shitfu hooray hooray we got what we wanted, we got away from those lowlife retards. Thank you moderators for sheltering us here in this garbage dump which is where my shitfu and I fit in very nicely. Is there any shithole for us to take further cover just in case those menaces and dum dums decide to follow us here?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shitfu shitfu hooray hooray we got what we wanted, we got away from those lowlife retards. Thank you moderators for sheltering us here in this garbage dump which is where my shitfu and I fit in very nicely. Is there any shithole for us to take further cover just in case those menaces and dum dums decide to follow us here?

But this Cockeyed is shadowing me like a ghost, a troll and a bloody nuisance with irrelevant posts and

Thank you.

kopiuncle.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why LTS/LTB never come to your defense Kopi?

dear sir sinkie

nobody will want to come to defend kopi

he is destined to perish and he will be gone soon

nobody dares to openly support kopi simply because the powerful THE NEW ALLIANCE will zap them to death

there is a price for kopi's head

all of them want kopi dead.....................

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dear sir,

i still noticed that the troll BKT is still doing the shadowing
with utter nonsense ,disrupting every post and disturbing every thread

thank you....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thank you.

kopiuncle.....

Dear Sirs,

I hope you can have a look at BKT's posts and his irrelevant shadowing of Kopiuncle.

Thank you.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you.

kopiuncle.....

Pay protection money to Sam lor. PAP has lots of money ...what's a few thousands to give to Sam?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pay protection money to Sam lor. PAP has lots of money ...what's a few thousands to give to Sam?

winni i can take many nonsense here
but this is madness
bkt is tail-getting me in every post
posting nonsense and derailing threads and destroying discussion
this is insanity and stalking of the worst kind here
and it has been going on for so long....