• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bitchy Woman - Can You Tolerate Having Such A GF?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have been observing many sinkie female colleagues behaviour in work and also when they chit chat.
Very few are quite nice while most of them are rather bitchy.
How many of you guys realized that your GF has such traits?
Can you tahan her for long and would you think twice again to even marry her?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have been observing many sinkie female colleagues behaviour in work and also when they chit chat.
Very few are quite nice while most of them are rather bitchy.
How many of you guys realized that your GF has such traits?
Can you tahan her for long and would you think twice again to even marry her?

From my MGTOW research, the best women to marry is the NAWALT

NAWALT = Not All Women Are Like That

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you must be single or hasnt had much exposure to the other sex. Its normal for girls to bitch to one another, even guys do so. But you make sure she dont bring all these shit home.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I deal with crooks all the time.
Many ask me how to trust these guys....I tell them easy.....they can steal from anyone except from me.
So as long as your bitchy gf is not bitchy toward you its ok.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously you must be single or hasnt had much exposure to the other sex. Its normal for girls to bitch to one another, even guys do so. But you make sure she dont bring all these shit home.

Girls who are bitchy will definitely bring all the shit home.
When love is blind, you don't get to see how bitchy they are until you get married which eventually restore your sight.
But when you regained back your eye sight it's already too late in realizing your wife is such a bitch.
This is the reason why there's so many divorce cases after the marriage.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My experience with girls is that if you'd been courting her long enough, you'd know whether she was the bitchy type or not. It's a matter of time before she'd start bitching to you about her work, jealous colleagues, lazy brother, nagging mum, etc.

At that juncture you could decide whether you'd want her as your wife. I wouldn't.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My experience with girls is that if you'd been courting her long enough, you'd know whether she was the bitchy type or not. It's a matter of time before she'd start bitching to you about her work, jealous colleagues, lazy brother, nagging mum, etc.

At that juncture you could decide whether you'd want her as your wife. I wouldn't.
true, they will also bitch about you with friends when you not around.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont hv to go too far, just watch out for resident no class bitch, the muther farker phua cheebye ginfreely

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in agreement with TS.

However, I would add that the same goes for men. When they are in the courtship stage, they behave like a saint. Once they pass that stage, all the different "pattern" start to appear.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some women are usually very versatile. Bitchy one moment and angelic the next.

You can't take women too seriously.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I deal with crooks all the time.
Many ask me how to trust these guys....I tell them easy.....they can steal from anyone except from me.
So as long as your bitchy gf is not bitchy toward you its ok.

One thing narong forgets to tell everyone when he deals with crooks all the time is that he himself is also a crook. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing narong forgets to tell everyone when he deals with crooks all the time is that he himself is also a crook. :biggrin:

One thing you refuse to acknowledge is that there's a classification for everything.
There are different type of chinks.....likewise there are different category of crooks.
Even the police does it....white collar, petty crimes, violent crimes etc etc
Same same but different