• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bitch Amy Khor rejects "Singaporeans First" policy

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
....The wealth does not trickle down. Amy Khor and the pappies always insinuate that as long as the GDP grows, everyone will be better off. The reality is quite different if you factor in the wealth gap and social costs. To them, it's a zero sum game, an all or nothing approach.

She wanted sinkies to believe that a growing economy is not achievable without the foreigners and sinkies are useless. What kind of shitizen is she?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she really popular:confused:

Sporeans must learn to hold their MPs responsible for the parties policies & not treat elections like some kind of beauty pageant.

How to hold each individual pappies MP responsible when they hide together in a GRC team? Let her stand in a SMC on one-to-one contest against an oppo candidate and she will be kicked out.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many MPs like Amy Khor often use the suggestions and insights from the public to make new policies in parliament. Her own 'talent' may not be the main reason why she got promoted so quickly. But if she got no real calibre, surely she will self-destruct very fast.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan chuan Jin do things without thinking. So if I am a company and I die die want to hire foreigner, how does the time stop me? The best is impose a strict quota.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is she really popular:confused:

Sporeans must learn to hold their MPs responsible for the parties policies & not treat elections like some kind of beauty pageant.

Residents of Hong gan North...oops! Hong Kah North......must be daffy to vote for such a representatives in parliament, who support the foreigners first.....they must be sleep walking ....

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Sounds like a desperate measure from the ruling party. Amy khor must be deemed as the most popular candidate due to her showing during GE2011 and they are trying to use her popularity to pull back some points. However, most have wised up and no longer take such comments on a surface level.

To Amy Khor's comments, I would like to point out that the current immigration policy, although have helped boost local consumption economy to a certain extent, it did not help the local general population much. The clearest example the widening Gini Coefficient, which indicates that it only benefitted a small group of people. This and all the social issues this policy brings, the super high inflation, partially mitigated ny the strengthening sgd, stagnant wages, dropping purchasing power, poorer quality of life, etc....

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Residents of Hong gan North...oops! Hong Kah North......must be daffy to vote for such a representatives in parliament, who support the foreigners first.....they must be sleep walking ....

Does west side has many new citizens?
Does she has 6 fingers on each hand or just 1 hand? I thought total 12 but never get the chance to count.
She's malaysian converted to sinkie, singaporean first for what fuck?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore First is Right Wing extremist Nazi Policy.

ISA can be activated to arrest them!!

The world will support!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tan chuan Jin do things without thinking. So if I am a company and I die die want to hire foreigner, how does the time stop me? The best is impose a strict quota.

That's precisely the point. If you impose a strict quota, then those 'die die want to hire foreigners' businesses will not want to set up shop here, resulting in a loss of income opportunity for their cronies e.g. those in the office space rental industry.

Hence the half-fuck solution called 'Fair Consideration Framework' was implemented. First of all it mitigates negative political repercussions. Secondly it is more or less business as usual.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

you salah... he thinking of warming the seat after pinkie, knowing foollee kee chiu boh hope, vivian kee chia, boh competition liaoz.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another PAP's warped logic.

Why are sinkees voting in politicians that put the interests of foreigners first? Jobs in sinkapore are for sinkees, not for foreigners. If firms want to hire foreigners, then let them relocate to those countries. They choose to be in sinkapore and thus are prepared to hire sinkees and pay the local wages.

It is the PAP that encourage companies to hire foreigners.

Well said summary , I have added to your points.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore First is Right Wing extremist Nazi Policy.

ISA can be activated to arrest them!!

The world will support!!

Right-wing extremism? PAP policies is that.

Putting the interests of sinkee ahead of others is just human nature. Even animals know that. Surprise that our millionaire ministers don't know that when they put their interests ahead of national interests.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNN, this lau cheeby is also a Mayor.

What's the content for Dr 6 Fingers to say that? That because sinkies can leave too and therefore sinkieland have to open legs to accept all nationalities to transit here as new shitizens?

Home will always be home. Sinkies can leave for overseas but most still maintain links back home. If sinkieland is moreconducive, many will want tocome home too.