• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Sexy and Microsoft

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really.......... huh? Like what harm can it do? I have exposed your stupidity at my earlier post and now u are trying to save your ugly face. Hahahaha

As far as i am concerned, as long advertisers are permitted in this forum, i will be around and u will have to do THIS Hahaha

Twisting and turning more times then a prata man haha

You claim you have my info from bookmaker....WHERE?
You also stupidly claim I am pap ib after you lost the argument.

I think hard pressed to find a cheebye as gong as you.
Pls stay here as I really enjoy fucking you up...you are easy meat with self placed bullseye muahahaha

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Pls stay here as I really enjoy fucking you up...you are easy meat with self placed bullseye muahahaha

Hee hee haa haa hahaha moron. 99% in this forum including u hardly speaks any truth in this forum. Only morons like u believe what anonymous clones are bullshiting daily.

You still haven't answer my question.

How much have u lost to bookies that started this? :biggrin:

I like to keep u waiting and i am posting most of the time and multitasking.

Yazoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

how-much.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much have u lost to bookies? Did u lose your pants as well? :biggrin:

You guys are damn funny....
Why you insist I lost money to bookies?
Since you claim to know then you tell me.....
Show everyone its not your imagination...
My info maybe you can sell for money to the real pap IBs...hahaha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please dun resort to spamming....

Dun try to spin away your lies....

Dun use your 'how much' to drown out my 'post my info'....

Your pathetic tactics can't even fool gong cheebyes of same calibre as yourself.

Yazoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please dun resort to spamming....

Dun try to spin away your lies....

Dun use your 'how much' to drown out my 'post my info'....

Your pathetic tactics can't even fool gong cheebyes of same calibre as yourself.

See your first post in this thread. You came in like a mad man and your first reply in this thread is so full of anger. How much u lost? Quick tell us! :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS OP.....
Should I go over to sister forum and link them here to enjoy the show of your retardedness?
See if any of your 'tanjong pagar brothers' would lend their support to you.
Fucking moron if you want to know who I am go and ask zikoman.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See your first post in this thread. You came in like a mad man and your first reply in this thread is so full of anger. How much u lost? Quick tell us! :biggrin:

You claim to know who I am so you tell me lor.
Already drop hint its related to zikoman.....but with your low IQ I dun think you'll be able to figure it out.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok ok I lost half a million....
Happy?
Now your turn to tell me who am I?
我是谁?
Mai excuse again try to deflect leh....expose me quick....can?

Yazoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS OP.....
Should I go over to sister forum and link them here to enjoy the show of your retardedness?
See if any of your 'tanjong pagar brothers' would lend their support to you.
Fucking moron if you want to know who I am go and ask zikoman.

Sure go ahead... You will end up making yourself a fool and probably get zap by him and his cronies. :biggrin:

My clones there are different from this forum and i am sure the real OP there will sooner or later clarify and say that he is not me. Even Big Sexy and Leongsam knows that the two OP are different persons. :biggrin:

You can say what u like over there because in the end my identity is a secret and i have nothing to lose. Hahaha

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm always here.
I like to hoot those act cute and clamor after cyber fame thinking their nicks are big fuck.
Hokkiens call this type of shitface as mm jia gao lan.....

Careful hor gor gor don't accidentally hoot this cute froggy hor.

Akechi Mitsuhide

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Careful hor gor gor don't accidentally hoot this cute froggy hor.

Si froggy trying to act cute.

Eh if Leongsam starts another forum and someone else take up your nick, what will u do? You can't do anything right as there are no forum rules stating that u can't take up specific nicks unless they have already been taken. You can however make a complaint if that person who took up your nick tries to impersonate u. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Si froggy trying to act cute.

Eh if Leongsam starts another forum and someone else take up your nick, what will u do? You can't do anything right as there are no forum rules stating that u can't take up specific nicks unless they have already been taken. You can however make a complaint if that person who took up your nick tries to impersonate u. :biggrin:

Cb kia now trying to disassociate with OP nick....
Nabei lau cheebye pattern more than badminton.
Cannot make own case have to make drop again....use big sexy's nick to bolster his claim.
Vile piece of shit dunno schizo or what....using a few nicks to reply to me....phua cheebye must be rotating to give his clones airtime....fucked up tactics machiam like resident fuckee kopisai.

Finally now beh paiseh say his identity is secret. Then say want to expose me claim he know my info...my lanjiao hor li gar....talk cock no need capital.
I fuck care who the fuck your mother cheebye is....I only fucking the phua cheebye behind this Optimus prime nick.....
Phua bak kia who thinks his nick big fuck. Only a gong cheebye would attach any fuck value to this cheebye childish nick. Now kena fuck by me even dun dare to lay claim to that cb nick. How sia suay can you be? Go fuck spider la.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This nigger calls everyone that disagrees with it pap IB like that instantly makes him more credible.

Yazoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whahaha senile fucks like u very long winded leh..

You can say anything u like in internet forums but until u can produce proof, u are bullshitting like many here. I joined this forum in 2008 and from 2009 till today the PAP IB clones here have been desperately linking me to clones of opposition figures, trolls in this forum, their enemies in this forum and now the latest one from u the sarong. :biggrin:

You can rant all day that i am clone of so and so and make this thread several hundred pages but nothing changes. Go on Sarong.............. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahaha senile fucks like u very long winded leh..

You can say anything u like in internet forums but until u can produce proof, u are bullshitting like many here. I joined this forum in 2008 and from 2009 till today the PAP IB clones here have been desperately linking me to clones of opposition figures, trolls in this forum, their enemies in this forum and now the latest one from u the sarong. :biggrin:

You can rant all day that i am clone of so and so and make this thread several hundred pages but nothing changes. Go on Sarong.............. :biggrin:

You said it yourself dumbfuck...you can say anything in Internet until you can prove it.
You say I IB, lost money to bookie, expose my identity....bullshitting all the same.
Till now all farting without proof....haha self pwn loser.

So far I've yet to accuse you of anything except for being an Internet attention whore that seek out well known members to ride on their fame. Attention seeking tactics to boost 'reputation' ofthat childish nick that is Optimus prime. Haha how much of a loser can you be?

No need go into 100 pages.
Where is my personal info? Just post. No need peng prata. Muahahaha.

Last edited:

Yazoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said it yourself dumbfuck...you can say anything in Internet until you can prove it.
You say I IB, lost money to bookie, expose my identity....bullshitting all the same.
Till now all farting without proof....haha self pwn loser.

So far I've yet to accuse you of anything except for being an Internet attention whore that seek out well known members to ride on their fame. Attention seeking tactics to boost 'reputation' ofthat childish nick that is Optimus prime. Haha how much of a loser can you be?

No need go into 100 pages.
Where is my personal info? Just post. No need peng prata. Muahahaha.

Ha ha ha still trying to nurse your bruised ego.

You are indeed retard of the highest order. You like to whack big nicks? Like what harm can it do? I am not in this forum for big nicks or small nicks. I am part of a syndicate that finance operations of internet businesses at several forums and one of my objectives is to attract traffic. Forum nicks don't reveal my identity and neither does internet bookie agents know me :biggrin:

I can reply with any nicks big and small in this thread but deliberately leave OP out for other forum tasks just to piss u so what can u do about it? :biggrin:

Here... Hahahaha

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683