• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Breast Laksa + Chio Porridge

standbybed69

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometime back i've posted abt big breast women queueing at the claypot laksa at Alexandra hawker ctr but last few yrs noticed the women at the famous Henderson coffeeshop teochew porridge damed chio. The women almost like those Orchard Rd crowd pretty n fashionable which is very surprising. So my rating for this joint is Hard n semi hard for the claypot laksa. Btw noticed many tomboys love to eat there too.....why ah ?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometime back i've posted abt big breast women queueing at the claypot laksa at Alexandra hawker ctr but last few yrs noticed the women at the famous Henderson coffeeshop teochew porridge damed chio. The women almost like those Orchard Rd crowd pretty n fashionable which is very surprising. So my rating for this joint is Hard n semi hard for the claypot laksa. Btw noticed many tomboys love to eat there too.....why ah ?

That area is near lots of KTV pubs, you ask where they work and you can pay them a visit. Tomboys might be those from Malaysia who live alone and come out for supper and no scared to visit coffeeshop. No truly rich girl will eat at coffeeshop. Those who look rich but are not rich must be those who need to look pretty for work. Thie big breasts are likely fake one as well. KTV hostesses face alot of competition so must be big in every area.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That area is near lots of KTV pubs, you ask where they work and you can pay them a visit. Tomboys might be those from Malaysia who live alone and come out for supper and no scared to visit coffeeshop. No truly rich girl will eat at coffeeshop. Those who look rich but are not rich must be those who need to look pretty for work. Thie big breasts are likely fake one as well. KTV hostesses face alot of competition so must be big in every area.

Except the lovehole :p