• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware SDP

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
many knows that but chee stubbornly refuses to accept the facts and his ardent followers still currying him into aggravated denial. what a sad bunch of clowns!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
many knows that but chee stubbornly refuses to accept the facts and his ardent followers still currying him into aggravated denial. what a sad bunch of clowns!

Pondan Bapok Cheebye Mouth. Stop using innuendos lah! Even with your small tiny balls you can come straight out and put down the names of the people you are talking about mah other than Ng Ejay instead of doing this all the time....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ciLllSAcF-8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ciLllSAcF-8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
look who's highlighting NG EJAY name now?:rolleyes:

c'mon ejay, u r balls enough to use expletive when posting in ur own nic. u do not need to appear in cloned nics. many already know ur cowardly antics.

when are u stripping red t-shrit again? :wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
look who's highlighting NG EJAY name now?:rolleyes:

c'mon ejay, u r balls enough to use expletive when posting in ur own nic. u do not need to appear in cloned nics. many already know ur cowardly antics.

when are u stripping red t-shrit again? :wink:

Pondan will always be pondan. Even primary 6 student can understand. But then your style is well known lah. Have you gone for your VD checkups yet. Hiv patients can be charged for not reporting you know?....lol.......lol

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
n538043309_1031947_4422copy-1.jpg
:biggrin::biggrin::oIo:

PaPEatShit.....your behaviour is that of a vindictive woman lah...Damn lame .... are you having your period?.....lol.......lol

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck off lau hiao cheebye mouth. Go suck a dick! Changi Village sisters want to hantum you tonight because you are occupied with your mouth around my cock for too long already!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

there is another dirty trick ng ejay is good at - just like in the past in the old kopitiam. he can get u banned.

but luckily, this isn't DELPHIFORUM any more. ng ejay and his cronies of losers are really quite handicapped and helpless to execute such low-class underhandedness:smile:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is another dirty trick ng ejay is good at - just like in the past in the old kopitiam. he can get u banned.

but luckily, this isn't DELPHIFORUM any more. ng ejay and his cronies of losers are really quite handicapped and helpless to execute such low-class underhandedness:smile:

Yes! We all know you have been giving the Jew real good blowjobs!......lol......lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this hideout of my li'l brother LEETAHSAR is spammed all over but samleong the host is doing absolutely nothing!:mad:

the venomous snake is alive in BISHAN!!

don't worry, i got my security guards - the strong, tall, dark and hairy but nerd, aren't u a coward to harm my innocent li'l brother LEETAHSAR. by the way, do u see me giving INFRACTION to ur low class deplorable deed? no hor?

ladies n gents, i hope u r now enlightened to the kind of PATRIOTISM, the warped illusion of FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS AND DEMOCRAPSY the nerd is really good in.

like i said before, in his own real honorable nic, he cannot do such nonsense. but in his cloned nasty balless despicable nics (he got the mostest), many may not be aware tht HE IS THE NONSENSE BEST!!:biggrin:

YOU ARE INDEED THE BEST MASTERSHAPESHIFTER, NGEJAY!!:wink:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
this hideout of my li'l brother LEETAHSAR is spammed all over but samleong the host is doing absolutely nothing!:mad:

the venomous snake is alive in BISHAN!!

don't worry, i got my security guards - the strong, tall, dark and hairy but nerd, aren't u a coward to harm my innocent li'l brother LEETAHSAR. by the way, do u see me giving INFRACTION to ur low class deplorable deed? no hor?

ladies n gents, i hope u r now enlightened to the kind of PATRIOTISM, the warped illusion of FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS AND DEMOCRAPSY the nerd is really good in.

like i said before, in his own real honorable nic, he cannot do such nonsense. but in his cloned nasty balless despicable nics (he got the mostest), many may not be aware tht HE IS THE NONSENSE BEST!!:biggrin:

YOU ARE INDEED THE BEST MASTERSHAPESHIFTER, NGEJAY!!:wink:

I m gwetting very tired of this

Every thread would end up been a mess just because you post some comment which is either irritaing or totally illogical and your "friends" will spam the whole thread out and make discussion almost impossible.

Can you just go to hell and stop making a mess of things? we have too many useless people around, short of you wont make the place any worse.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eUPVEti91lA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eUPVEti91lA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>