• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware of this lady!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
ai ya! ask yourself lah, if you sit facing the three like that would you take out your SLR and point directly at them face to face, most people will just secretly use camera phone if they ever want to take picture and notice the woman on the left could not hold back her smile

and how do you know that that woman going to snap the next moment, some more you can press your shutter on time :rolleyes:

Maybe the guy taking the photo aiming between her legs when the guy suddenly lean on her.

jw5

Loyal
Nothing much. Both parties got a shock and the dozer stayed awake after that. Unfortunately, someone else quickly jumped into my seat, so I couldn't reclaim it.

better not to sit.....................better not to sit.....................better not to sit........................ :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this young woman sat next to me when i was a young hunk. she snoozed and leaned on my shoulders, but then she drooled, and her sticky saliva was running down her jaw and almost dripping on my shirt. shook her up, and stunned she slurped up her saliva in a hurry. no kidding. it's still as vivid as ever. :eek:

jw5

Loyal
this young woman sat next to me when i was a young hunk. she snoozed and leaned on my shoulders, but then she drooled, and her sticky saliva was running down her jaw and almost dripping on my shirt. shook her up, and stunned she slurped up her saliva in a hurry. no kidding. it's still as vivid as ever. :eek:

u mean the good ole days when u were a cutey hunk in the bay? :o:biggrin: