• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Better than winning lottery I'm so super super happy

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great thing happened to me today - without a doubt karma for my good deeds and also because I love wonderful PRC

After a few weeks of discussions a major tour agency - one of the biggest - has agreed to use my restaurant for inbound PRC tourists.

So far I've been relying mainly on dinner and supper business but now the lunch portion will be fully sold too - one to two rounds on average and three rounds during peak season

Margins are much lower but the certainty of cash flow and the optimising of the premises is wonderful

PRC I love you I love you I love you, without PRC I'm another loser Sinkie, with PRC I walk on clouds

Huat ah huat ah huat ah

jw5

Loyal
I like authentic spicy Sichuan or Hunan food.
Can recommend a few good restaurants in SG including locations please.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... After a few weeks of discussions a major tour agency - one of the biggest - has agreed to use my restaurant for inbound PRC tourists ...

PRC I love you I love you I love you, without PRC I'm another loser Sinkie, with PRC I walk on clouds

Huat ah huat ah huat ah
prc luv fake tings ... juz gif dem fake fud, can oredi ... u can make much mor sum mor ...

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great thing happened to me today - without a doubt karma for my good deeds and also because I love wonderful PRC

After a few weeks of discussions a major tour agency - one of the biggest - has agreed to use my restaurant for inbound PRC tourists.

So far I've been relying mainly on dinner and supper business but now the lunch portion will be fully sold too - one to two rounds on average and three rounds during peak season

Margins are much lower but the certainty of cash flow and the optimising of the premises is wonderful

Huat ah huat ah huat ah

I am very happy for you.

May you prosper...

May your business spread its wings.

But beware about this people.

Fake Ren-Min-Bi

Cheats, Frauds and Secret Menu thieves

Young damsels who will distract you and let others (conspirators) empty your till-box.

Poor Singaporeans may not give you much as clientele like those from PRCs

But at least they are honest.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes lots of PRC visit you
s_c42_RTR32WYD.jpg