• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

better than TCS serial -jiuhu bu caught husband piak piak outside

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 different lovers during 5 years of marriage. Every year change one new fuck buddy. Want to even sell his own son. Only has one word for him- respect.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
tan CJ's story still the best. Counseled by the most powerful dick in Sg, also he no hiu and no give face.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
this fucker is lucky, to have fucked so many women and still be alive. Malaysian girl or her relatives can easily get someone to empty a cartridge full of 19mm into his useless carcass

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this fucker is lucky, to have fucked so many women and is still alive. Malaysian girl or her relatives can easily get someone to empty a cartridge full of 19mm into his useless carcass
the only 19mm ammo i know is the 9x19mm parabellum. it’s actually 9mm.
1709478999680.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
裕廊東區走一圈
身上精子一次捐
鳳姐保密不外宣
老婆安心不喊冤
You Malaysian Cantonese dog son of chicken 凤姐 self admitted criminal bully hide in rat hole defaming Gansiokbin hokkien virgin phoenix as chicken is your Cantonese dog way to win in life. Believe it or not I just chin chai read one thread and catch your Ccb defaming criminal post liao heaven got eyes one. I see how you die Pui!