• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best hotel in Johor Bahru ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If you are driving, or if you don't mind having to take a taxi to the hotel, there is a relatively new hotel not far from KSL - Grand Paragon. There is a hawker centre behind the hotel, as I have been told. It's walking distance to KSL, though I don't find KSL appealing at all.

But this is a new hotel.

grand-paragon-hotel-johor-bahru.jpg
Inside also got spa, but girl selection not as good as GBW

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My second favorite is Grand Bluewave Hotel. This hotel has what @syed putra wants - massage by Chinese girls.

However, if you are not driving, this hotel is a long walk from City Square and JB Sentral. You have to climb up and down the overhead bridge in order to access the skywalk. Not ideal when you carry a luggage, however small.

Nonetheless, the rooms are spacious, and it feels luxurious. It has a proper lobby for you to laze around, and one of the best buffet breakfast in Johor Bahru.

hotelsdotcom-426209-775b51dc_w-084251.jpg
Wow, you know how to walk there?
I still remember got WL can CIM, But that was so 20 years back. :biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is another one called Hallmark Regency. It's next to Grand Paragon, and it's among the cheapest in Johor Bahru, but a very proper hotel with a high-ceiling lobby. The low price comes with breakfast as well, and like Grand Paragon, there is a food center behind the building. Apart from KSL, you can also walk to Pelangi for shopping.

20522175.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, you know how to walk there?
I still remember got WL can CIM, But that was so 20 years back. :biggrin:
The skywalk from JB Sentral which was built for (and possibly built by) R&F Mall. You get down before it crosses the road to R&F Mall, and you walk up the slope. It feels like a 5-star hotel, and a very famous food center is just next to it.