• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best hotel in Johor Bahru ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are not driving, which would be your preferred hotel in JB ?

I start the ball rolling, ok ? Citrus Hotel. It's next to City Square and it's easy for you to cross the border from there.

citrus-hotel-johor-bahru.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My second favorite is Grand Bluewave Hotel. This hotel has what @syed putra wants - massage by Chinese girls.

However, if you are not driving, this hotel is a long walk from City Square and JB Sentral. You have to climb up and down the overhead bridge in order to access the skywalk. Not ideal when you carry a luggage, however small.

Nonetheless, the rooms are spacious, and it feels luxurious. It has a proper lobby for you to laze around, and one of the best buffet breakfast in Johor Bahru.

hotelsdotcom-426209-775b51dc_w-084251.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grand Sentosa Hotel. You can take a bus or cab there.

Good vibes, and far away from the crowded clusterfuck near the Causeway.

BXRVxt8.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My second favorite is Grand Bluewave Hotel. This hotel has what @syed putra wants - massage by Chinese girls.

However, if you are not driving, this hotel is a long walk from City Square and JB Sentral. You have to climb up and down the overhead bridge in order to access the skywalk. Not ideal when you are carry a luggage, however small.

Nonetheless, the rooms are spacious, and it feels luxurious. It has a proper lobby for you to laze around, and one of the best buffet breakfast in Johor Bahru.

Very informative info. I hope they speak malay.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are not driving, which would be your preferred hotel in JB ?

I start the ball rolling, ok ? Citrus Hotel. It's next to City Square and it's easy for you to cross the border from there.

citrus-hotel-johor-bahru.jpg
Best as in most number of stars would be Amari and Renaissance. Other close contenders would be Double Tree Hilton and Capri Fraser.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

However, if you are not driving, this hotel is a long walk from City Square and JB Sentral. You have to climb up and down the overhead bridge in order to access the skywalk. Not ideal when you carry a luggage, however small.

I second this

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Favourite hotel will be complete with comfortable living room with a bedroom.
Bar counter.
Fuck the girl anywhere you wish...
On the balcony facing the street, fuck her on the office table or even pantry table.
Fuck her while bathing...
Pump your sperm full tank into her mouth and pussy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Favourite hotel will be complete with comfortable living room with a bedroom.
Bar counter.
Fuck the girl anywhere you wish...
On the balcony facing the street, fuck her on the office table or even pantry table.
Fuck her while bathing...
Pump your sperm full tank into her mouth and pussy.
How many eggs you eat in one day? Average?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u r not flaccid and not have any flaccid inferiority complex with needy girl praises.. I suggest something clean, class and educated... Double tree Hilton.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are driving, or if you don't mind having to take a taxi to the hotel, there is a relatively new hotel not far from KSL - Grand Paragon. There is a hawker centre behind the hotel, as I have been told. It's walking distance to KSL, though I don't find KSL appealing at all.

But this is a new hotel.

grand-paragon-hotel-johor-bahru.jpg