• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Hakka Yong Tau Fu you have tasted...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, where exactly at Syed Alwi Road...opposite Mustafa Centre, along some shophouses? Thanks.:biggrin:

2 parts to Syed Alwi Rd. If you are at Mustaffa, just head down the road towards Jln Besar. Cannot miss the place. Music provided like in some JB kpts. This kpt is next to Swee Choon timsum. If you are driving down Jln Besar, it is on the right. The left side is also known as Syed Alwi Rd with lots of HFJs. WP HQ is located above a kpt.

amostio

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best is the one at Circuit Road Hawker Cenre. Only open in the morning.

Real Hakka Yong Tau Foo, with mince pork and fish. Stall name is U Hakkan Niang Tou Fu, Unit #01-46.

After I tried this stall, I realised that those I have tasted all these years are just bedek ones!

Knn forgot about this place until now. I now change and going down. I must admit it's good but pricey as well.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best is the one at Circuit Road Hawker Cenre. Only open in the morning.

Real Hakka Yong Tau Foo, with mince pork and fish. Stall name is U Hakkan Niang Tou Fu, Unit #01-46.

After I tried this stall, I realised that those I have tasted all these years are just bedek ones!

Bro, you got their opening hours?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, you got their opening hours?

Bro it open at 6 plus in the morning. I think it closes at 1 pm depending on availbilty. Better go before 12 noon. Close on Mondays

Their dry kway teow with bak bor is $1.50. Very deliocious. You eat it with the YTF you dun even need any sweet souce or chilli.

Damn shiok!

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro it open at 6 plus in the morning. I think it closes at 1 pm depending on availbilty. Better go before 12 noon. Close on Mondays

Their dry kway teow with bak bor is $1.50. Very deliocious. You eat it with the YTF you dun even need any sweet souce or chilli.

Damn shiok!

Swee! I go try if no good...... Come back then you know. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For discussion sake, any bros tried the ytf stalls at Tiong Bahru (opposite temple) and Bukit Merah? Tiong Bahru stall is inside a kpt. When you order 'ta', he will tell you very rudely, 'bo tng hor.' What I heard was he was a stall assistant previously. When stall-owner wanted to migrate, he took over. Doing well. Closes by 2pm. The other Bt Merah stall only starts close to midnight. Long queues. Been there once. No big deal honestly. Very unhygenic. Big bowl and everyone is expected to dip in!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For discussion sake, any bros tried the ytf stalls at Tiong Bahru (opposite temple) and Bukit Merah? Tiong Bahru stall is inside a kpt. When you order 'ta', he will tell you very rudely, 'bo tng hor.' What I heard was he was a stall assistant previously. When stall-owner wanted to migrate, he took over. Doing well. Closes by 2pm. The other Bt Merah stall only starts close to midnight. Long queues. Been there once. No big deal honestly. Very unhygenic. Big bowl and everyone is expected to dip in!

This type of Xia Lan hawker, i will tell them go fly kite. No eat their food won't die.