• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

best Govt. agency to seek help to get a job.

Grace

Alfrescian
Loyal
///
is it (in alphabetical order) :::
a. CDC?
b. e2i?
c. NTUC?
d. WDA?
and maybe, why?
///
xxx

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
///
is it (in alphabetical order) :::
a. CDC?
b. e2i?
c. NTUC?
d. WDA?
and maybe, why?
///
xxx

All fuck, according to my birds. You go there get conned to help them create KPIs. Most people who need to go there middle aged and above. Middle aged cannot find or get offered shit jobs that will leave you poor. Older ones may find something under the current propaganda but be prepared to die faster on the job on peanut pay. If you still wanna go, please do. My birds tell me I offer a better deal. And I was only being charitable in a miserly fashion.

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grace,

What is your nationality?

If you are Singaporean, you are basically out of luck. It will take you months to find a job that suits you. If you are desperate for a job, I suggest that you first obtain a citizenship from India, China, the Philippines or Malaysia. You then return to Singapore as a foreign talent. You will find yourself in great demand as hiring foreign talents is very much in vogue. Besides our esteemed Prime Minister and his gracious Father, LKY, are obsessed with bringing more immigrants to Singapore. Their target is 6.9 million inhabitants of whom Singaporeans may constitute only 30 to 40%.

Let me repeat: your chances improve greatly if you are a citizen of

The Philippines
Many recruiters based in Singapore are actively recruiting Pinoys/Pinays to work in Singapore. A major portion of UOB call center operations have been outsourced to the Philippines.

If you love fast food, you may wish to consider working for Jollibee in Singapore. You will feel at home working for the company as you will find many of your compatriots there.

India
If you aspire to be a top banker or consultant for shifting the funds of ultra-high net worth individuals to places like BVI, Cayman Islands and soon-to-be Qianhai district in Shenzhen, you'd better be an Indian citizen. Our Ministar for Finance is an Indian-Singaporean.

China
Ditto for [India]. Portcullis (Singapore), Barclays, HSBC, are currently grooming promising consultants to work in the tax-haven Qianhai district.

If you can't find a job after months of trying, you might wish to apply to further your study in Singapore. Please note that your chances of getting a bond-free scholarship greatly improve if you are a Chinese citizen. Don't worry. You just need a 6 on the IELTS score to qualify for tertiary education here. And graduating from college is easy in Singapore. Most of your compatriots have told me that graduating from Singaporean universities is just so easy.

Last edited:

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish to add the following comments:

1. If you are Singaporean and return with a foreign citizenship and apply for a job as a foreign talent, remember to adopt the mannerisms of a foreigner.

2. If you are a foreigner, please get as many as your compatriots to come and work in Singapore. Remember that our Prime Minister and his ministars welcome you with open arms. Did you know that one of the popular songs at the Independence Day (August 9) celebrations, "Count on me Singapore", is being sung with new meanings by foreign talents? Our regime has been harping on the fact that the survival of the future of Singapore rests on foreign talents, NOT on born and bred Singaporeans?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best Company to apply for a life long, titanium bowl rice job, make mistakes never mind, screw up things never mind...still you will be retained on a fat salary to last you & your descendants a few life times..why wait join the http://www.pap.org.sg/

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before the fucktard come in I better leave this message for him :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Go-Fuck-Yourself-PVC-Patch-5.jpg

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grace,

What is your nationality?

If you are Singaporean, you are basically out of luck. It will take you months to find a job that suits you. If you are desperate for a job, I suggest that you first obtain a citizenship from India, China, the Philippines or Malaysia. You then return to Singapore as a foreign talent. You will find yourself in great demand as hiring foreign talents is very much in vogue. Besides our esteemed Prime Minister and his gracious Father, LKY, are obsessed with bringing more immigrants to Singapore. Their target is 6.9 million inhabitants of whom Singaporeans may constitute only 30 to 40%.

Let me repeat: your chances improve greatly if you are a citizen of

The Philippines
Many recruiters based in Singapore are actively recruiting Pinoys/Pinays to work in Singapore. A major portion of UOB call center operations have been outsourced to the Philippines.

If you love fast food, you may wish to consider working for Jollibee in Singapore. You will feel at home working for the company as you will find many of your compatriots there.

India
If you aspire to be a top banker or consultant for shifting the funds of ultra-high net worth individuals to places like BVI, Cayman Islands and soon-to-be Qianhai district in Shenzhen, you'd better be an Indian citizen. Our Ministar for Finance is an Indian-Singaporean.

China
Ditto for [India]. Portcullis (Singapore), Barclays, HSBC, are currently grooming promising consultants to work in the tax-haven Qianhai district.

If you can't find a job after months of trying, you might wish to apply to further your study in Singapore. Please note that your chances of getting a bond-free scholarship greatly improve if you are a Chinese citizen. Don't worry. You just need a 6 on the IELTS score to qualify for tertiary education here. And graduating from college is easy in Singapore. Most of your compatriots have told me that graduating from Singaporean universities is just so easy.

My fren recently rented out a room to a female from North India who just started work with Citi Bank Changi on EP meaning she earns at least 3k........... dun tell me cannot find sgian for such job and pay? Obviously Citibank HR is dominated by Indian Nationals... at least the local CEO is one!! Vikram Pandit got fired but the Ah Nehs he brought in are still around!

So let us boycott Citibank until they play fair.......... I closed my account with them n cut their credit cards into pieces!!

Last edited: