• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beijing Olympics 2008

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's sad to have seen the decline of Russian sports over the years. They gave us so much to cheer and debate about during the cold war. The East and West Germans were just as wonderful to watch. Now, it is all China, China, China. China is invading into nearly every sports and their women had broken into domains that were never thought that China stand any chance at all. Tennis, Hockey, Soccer, Weightlifting, Handball, Archery, Beach Volleyball, Marathon.

It had been said that treatment and state funding of the women sports in China is comparable and fair regardless of gender and the country respect and cherish the acheivements of their women in sports, even in defeat.

The only team which the Chinese scorn at and ridicule is their men's soccer team. I can know why. I watched them play and I also agree they are a disgrace. They play like the Singapore national team and know you guys know why. :smile: