• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Before careful with your kids in shopping malls

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No doubt about it. Parents are to blame. Period. They'll never be able to forgive themselves till the day they die.

Lots of these irresponsible parents here too, allowing their brats to run around, even in the library.

Indeed. A few libraries (I won't say which ones to avoid hurt feelings :wink:) are small and the kid's section and the adult section are both on the same floor, there's no separation or soundproofing.

Often these brats would run around the aisles of the adult shelves with their siblings screaming loudly. One time I even saw a mother (sounds like a local Sinkie) letting her brat toss down the books off the shelves in the adult fiction section. She then put back the books on the shelves, only for the brat to toss them onto the floor again. Rinse and repeat And the mother was enjoying every moment of this wonderful bonding section.

Listen you bitches with kids:. doing this won't make your kid smarter, more literate, or gain an intellectual headstart in life. Fuck off to the kid's section where you belong. And keep a muzzle on your brat if you can't shush him. :rolleyes:

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main difference is he has very short time to decided. I am sure his reaction will be totally different if he has experienced same situation before. Experience count.

Some people have a lifetime of experience, 2 weeks to think yet make the wrong decision :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
and introduce maid to Singapore to let children take care by Pinoy girls who never take care of children or still virgins?

Hear many stories Sinkies boys learn sex from maids from early age? True?

I agree with you, but part of the problem also comes from both parents working and chucking their little brat at some daycare facility (which in turn spawned an entire industry, but I digress). They take it for granted that parenting, like most other services in the modern capitalist world, can be outsourced for a price. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hear many stories Sinkies boys learn sex from maids from early age? True?

iloilo1.jpg

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;tN37Px9kyKU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN37Px9kyKU[/video]

There are many people in this world who don't really know the proper use of the escalator.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of them take their Catholic faith very seriously.

Some, but not many. :o

Yeah! experienced one like that from my indon moslem maid, every night this fucker stayed in her darkened room covered herself in white sheet prayed until cows come home until one day when they repainted the building and put up scaffold ... she'd station herself next to the window tried to screw every workers climbing up.. down

so I supposed God answered her pray

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I wouldn't say I've seen the world but from my frequent travelling and experience with different races I'd say the Indian parents are the worst letting their kids run wild and loud. Indian children are the noisiest I've ever seen and the parents seen to care less that their children are making people feel uncomfortable.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't say I've seen the world but from my frequent travelling and experience with different races I'd say the Indian parents are the worst letting their kids run wild and loud. Indian children are the noisiest I've ever seen and the parents seen to care less that their children are making people feel uncomfortable.

halo kup poh ah neh anak wu zho sakura teh peng ho lee lim boh