• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beating a dead horse: New challenger appears! Eve tan's racist remarks!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need fixing terribly instead. Need I call him for you? Shooting yrself in the foot is indeed a faux pas, very.

No moron i didn't call sam in to help cos since when has sam ever formed any alliances with any forummer. I called sam in because he is fond of ripping retards like you that make such obvious faux pauses to shreds.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need fixing terribly instead. Need I call him for you? Shooting yrself in the foot is indeed a faux pas, very.

After getting embarrassed for not being able to see such an obvious sarcastic remark you're acting like it never happened. Your skin must be made of some thick swine hide. What sort of beastial lineage are you from?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha..you made a Freudian slip, now you are in denial.

What a cocktard! Merely repeating what you said abt me doesnt make it a truth.

After getting embarrassed for not being able to see such an obvious sarcastic remark you're acting like it never happened. Your skin must be made of some thick swine hide. What sort of beastial lineage are you from?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha..you made a Freudian slip, now you are in denial.

What a cocktard! Merely repeating what you said abt me doesnt make it a truth.

pray tell what freudian slip have i made? :rolleyes: What silly comebacks you have, similarly what u repeat about me doesn't make it a truth.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: monkey

*** To Malays: I would like to stress that other than my great disappointment in seeing old, ugly, unemployed and useless filthy Chinese racists like Jah Lamparfarked 1 actually become the moderator and even being backed up by the other fucking bastard Tracy "cocksuck" Tan I am also unhappy to see these worms representing the Chinese people as there are some who do not speak or act like them even behind the computer online. Even the Chinese from China and Taiwan and the Indians from India do not act like these ugly and useless barbaric cockslurpers so please do not take their mental disease into heart.

When I see these animals in motion (it's better to fast-forward so we won't be so keen to vomit - I hate nauseating jokes myself) I feel ashamed. These bastard fucks that are of even less use to society and are just worthless eaters... Please report at best or at worst, ignore these dogs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

*** To Malays: I would like to stress that other than my great disappointment in seeing old, ugly, unemployed and useless filthy Chinese racists like Jah Lamparfarked 1 actually become the moderator and even being backed up by the other fucking bastard Tracy "cocksuck" Tan I am also unhappy to see these worms representing the Chinese people as there are some who do not speak or act like them even behind the computer online. Even the Chinese from China and Taiwan and the Indians from India do not act like these ugly and useless barbaric cockslurpers so please do not take their mental disease into heart.

When I see these animals in motion (it's better to fast-forward so we won't be so keen to vomit - I hate nauseating jokes myself) I feel ashamed. These bastard fucks that are of even less use to society and are just worthless eaters... Please report at best or at worst, ignore these dogs.

why am i a racist when it wasn't me that made that post but eve tan. Btw i remember you complaining about how some malay stall seller refusing to give you an extra egg and boy were you truly pissed off. You should have taken that discrimination in stride instead of being hypocritical correct?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok i noe where.the coffeeshop beside swee choon sell curry rice in day as well.N v nice wan tan mee ,chicken rice yong tau fu at night.

syed alwali rd or something.think spelling wrong

Not Syed Alwi Rd. Kpt is along Jln Besar/Maude Rd. Isn't the kpt you mentioned. This kpt only sells timsum. Just next to Jln Besar Plaza.

dloh1970

Alfrescian
Loyal

And guys, better tone down with any racial slur sg is afterall somewhat of a big melting pot ...so lets all get along and if you have any info regarding Eve Tan..please contact the SGT below...yes they came to me house asking me if I know Eve Tan..whoever bro that post my pic, thanks for nothing...yes I am single but I didnt asked her out:biggrin:..anyway, thats all I have to say..so if you think the "garment" is not doing anything about it....think again!

Attachments

• img122.jpg
    img122.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 144

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes they came to me house asking me if I know Eve Tan..whoever bro that post my pic, thanks for nothing...yes I am single but I didnt asked her out:biggrin:..anyway, thats all I have to say..so if you think the "garment" is not doing anything about it....think again!

Wahahaha... u poor thing

kenna question because u were holding 2 tua pau's ...