• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bear-like Creature Spotted along Ulu Pandan

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
walan eh! ... oni a sinkie cud have cum out wif such a stoopig idea of n ad ...

<embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/4MQePAbBk5M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed>​

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think any public stunt should be approved by MICA or something rather than the poodles, just like the post box incident, its stupid.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think any public stunt should be approved by MICA or something rather than the poodles, just like the post box incident, its stupid.

that why there are no creative in singapore. the gov laws have pour cold water on the fire of creativity of singapore.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of all the wild animals, why choose a bear? I would think a better mascot for a shaver company would be this.

whitetiger.jpg

白虎 aka Peh Hor

Hahahahahaha