• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beach Rd shop selling rifle parts...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In ST Kinetics firing pin is machined in a single pass by screw lathes .... as was the case with CIS decades ago.

that's why blank attachments illegal ones I think are ok. Firing pins are another thing all together. They are also made of some patented aluminum alloy, if I recall. If it breaks during firing, than its a hassle. But not as bad as cook off.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should have known about this lobang earlier...

last time during NSF days, I got a dozen spare magazines and don't know what to do with them. I thought it is a waste giving them back to the armstroke so I kept on holding on to them until toward the end of my ORD when I decided to give the magazines to my junior :biggrin: