• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be nice to angmo today!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a good one. Looks like many blokes here will be chugging down like crazy and celebrating the day he kicks the bucket - like Saint Patrick's! I wonder if this will be big enough to spread over the globe.

Cheers!

Sounds like one 90-year-old zombified mudder-farker I know leh....dispose his comrades and claim to be founding father of sinkapore.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Irish ok lah! They were oppressed and suppressed by the Ang mohs like us. They were colonised by the English and learnt how to colonise many other countries in the world from Irish experience.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Irish ok lah! They were oppressed and suppressed by the Ang mohs like us. They were colonised by the English and learnt how to colonise many other countries in the world from Irish experience.

Spot on. Being a group long oppressed by Protestants and Anglo-Saxons, you'll find that the Irish are one of the nicest ang moh people around, with a wicked sense of self-deprecatory humour, sympathy for the underdog, and tolerance for people of different persuasions. They love their beer, may get rowdy when drunk, but generally they don't strut around thinking they own the world.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the person that chased all the serpents out of Ireland. That's why there are no snakes there. However, it is worth noting that there weren't any snakes in Ireland even before St. Patrick's got there. He took credit for that. And that is why people all celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Cheers!

We have loads of serpents. I think we do need St. Paddy. Getting my Guinness later.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I first tried Guiness Stout in my teens and I didn't like it. A few months ago my supplier bought me a glass at a pub and it was like totally different from the first time I had it. I think they changed the formulation and it was a lot more refreshing to me, have to say I actually liked it. Recently I developed a liking for dark brews (eg. Erdinger Dunkel) but not many places in Singapore stock dark brews and Guinness is at least quite popular. Well, at least we have a couple of choices. I was once advised to drink green beer on St. Paddy's Day, that is, only the bottle need be green. We have lots of choices then.

Cheers!

.... Getting my Guinness later.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
I first tried Guiness Stout in my teens and I didn't like it. A few months ago my supplier bought me a glass at a pub and it was like totally different from the first time I had it. I think they changed the formulation and it was a lot more refreshing to me, have to say I actually liked it. Recently I developed a liking for dark brews (eg. Erdinger Dunkel) but not many places in Singapore stock dark brews and Guinness is at least quite popular. Well, at least we have a couple of choices. I was once advised to drink green beer on St. Paddy's Day, that is, only the bottle need be green. We have lots of choices then.

Cheers!

you should crack an egg into your guiness, then drink.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best is to treat everyone as an individual and mete out treatment based on that individual's character. Our species has gone through so many revolutions, wars, riots, I think we should all act and behave with some degree of maturity at this stage in our evolution. The are good and bad ang mohs, Asians, Africans, and the same with every other race.

Cheers!

Why must be nice to Angmos? We Asians are still the bestest!

Nobunaga Oda

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
angmor have poor taste. I seen countless angmor with ugly pinoy birds.

All too easy. :biggrin:

There are many new clones but yours are easy to spot.

Actually i don't have to keep spotting them because swift action is taken everytime u abuse the reputation system and it takes less than 10 seconds to ban. :biggrin:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best is to treat everyone as an individual and mete out treatment based on that individual's character. Our species has gone through so many revolutions, wars, riots, I think we should all act and behave with some degree of maturity at this stage in our evolution. The are good and bad ang mohs, Asians, Africans, and the same with every other race.

Cheers!

Well said.

MaxRiley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually ang mohs are the most fun to go pubbing and partying with. They get really wild. and yes, this comes from experience. :wink: