• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be aware and cautions...

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u drive in Malaysia during the fasting month. Even u follow the traffic rules, you will be "book" ( coffee money ) by some greedy police officer.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When u drive in Malaysia during the fasting month. Even u follow the traffic rules, you will be "book" ( coffee money ) by some greedy police officer.

This is manual ERPee. It's nothing compared to the one in Peesai, which some best paid Papaya minister in the world can even claim that it saves lives!

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal

Errrr...why onli fasting month :confused:...Thot every day for them is "coffee day" :p

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
during this period,they need more cash mah.
thatz why they will be looking for kopi's moni.
even though i do not drive but heard too many incidents liao.
and even encounter it during my trip up north with 2 friends,one of them is a Malaysian with PR here.
was stop in the highway to Yong Peng,reason speeding.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please !! Dun even give them a single cent, I rather face the music, why ?

My friend was caught speeding, he negotiated with the officer and the officer took 80 ringgit. My friend thot he was off hook. Imagine his surprise when he was at the checkpoint, he was told to paid a fine of 150 or be detained. The date and time of the offence was stated there - exactly the same day and time which he bribed the officer.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ramadan is also a time when suicide bombings tend to happen

Caution must be exercised when travelling

HalalOink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether its fasting month or not I think the problem has been there all along.
Be sensitive a bit to our other Muslim friends...

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi bro,
Just be firm about your positions, is the same in Indonesia.

My humble two cents.

S

Scolari

Ya, if you suay, they "book" you for coffee money then you bo pian liao.
I was also booked once along the old highway. Really suay. :rolleyes:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because after Ramadan is Hari Raya Haji - their biggest holiday.

To me, every day 4 them is "coffee day".:biggrin: They no need to use public holiday(s) as an excuse to book SGP plates...When they are low on Ringgit...they strike :eek ::p