• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BBFA Hero Ah Musk say like that woh

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Musk Says Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Are ‘Propaganda Words’​

• Tesla’s Impact Report for 2022 highlighted its DEI efforts
  • Tesla has said it’s proud to be a majority-minority company

Elon Musk

Elon Musk Photographer: Nathan Laine/Bloomberg
By Dana Hull
December 16, 2023 at 10:49 AM GMT+8

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloomberg

Subscribe

Equality

Musk Says Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Are ‘Propaganda Words’​

• Tesla’s Impact Report for 2022 highlighted its DEI efforts
  • Tesla has said it’s proud to be a majority-minority company

Elon Musk

Elon Musk Photographer: Nathan Laine/Bloomberg
By Dana Hull
December 16, 2023 at 10:49 AM GMT+8
Save

Elon Musk on Friday evening criticized Diversity, Equity and Inclusion as “propaganda words” despite efforts by Tesla Inc. to promote such initiatives.

The billionaire is chief executive officer and the largest shareholder of Tesla, the electric-vehicle maker which has boasted that underrepresented groups make up the majority of its US workforce.

The company didn’t respond to requests for comment on Musk’s views, made on the social-media platform X, which he own.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Oliver decided to focus on Elon Musk on Last Week Tonight‘s last new episode of 2023. The comedian roasted the billionaire by recounting all the controversies he’s been involved in this past year and said he “could pull off any bad guy in a movie.”

“There’s Lex Luthor posing for the cover of Metropolis Maniacs monthly. There’s ‘Why No Mr. Bond. I and my child bride expect you to die,'” Oliver joked. There’s, ‘I just bought your media company, I’m about to strip you for parts.’ There’s, ‘First racist sheriff.'”

He continued, “And finally, the less fuckable reimagining of Billy Zane’s character in Titanic. Truly, the man has range.”

Oliver recalled Musk’s headlines from testing “the most powerful rocket ever built” to the Tesla recall that involved two million vehicles over the autopilot software. The HBO host also played the clip of Musk telling advertisers where to go after backlash over antisemitic posts on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter. It was at this point that Oliver said Musk was dressed as Chip from the Disney animated series Rescue Rangers.