• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bastard Sinkies Destroying Restaurateurs Livelihood!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
We did open up . It's called VTL

Designed to bring in hordes of virus bearing tourists to wipe you out

Hide motherfucker ... hide
We're not hiding. We roam about as usual. Only difference is we don't patronise establishments who discriminate and the whole family boycotts them now and in the future too. They can close shop ask LHL for handouts.

And to the mRNAed, please absorb the viruses floating around for the rest of us. Thank you.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
We're not hiding. We roam about as usual. Only difference is we don't patronise establishments who discriminate and the whole family boycotts them now and in the future too. They can close shop ask LHL for handouts.

And to the mRNAed, please absorb the viruses floating around for the rest of us. Thank you.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ok keep telling yourself that

Roam around like filthy street vermin with nowhere to go

Stay away from my malls and restaurants and flights .

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ok keep telling yourself that

Roam around like filthy street vermin with nowhere to go

Stay away from my malls and restaurants and flights .
As a FOUR board doctor you should better that parks and open spaces, exercise, home cooked healthy meals are better than crowds, malls and lousy restaurant food.

We leave the mRNAed idiots to exchange variants among each other. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho what is the point of dining in restorans having to social leestance and dining in fear of being sick at the next moment for worse landing in icu KNN eat crabs also not much taste carrying this thought KNN

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good
As a FOUR board doctor you should better that parks and open spaces, exercise, home cooked healthy meals are better than crowds, malls and lousy restaurant food.

We leave the mRNAed idiots to exchange variants among each other. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good . Think that way .

Stay home and hide .

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Not going to do that. In fact I will be busy this whole week in and out of public spaces.
Afraid of the virus and kiasi took the mRNA?
Yeah stay away from public areas. The virus going to getcha.

now you are parroting me

please be a bit more creative and original

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because I've passed by more boards than you ever could. :FU:

Actually please go out and roam the streets . As much as you can

Ministry is keen to see if your ah Tiong fuck type non-mRNA is any protection against the incoming wave

Thank you for volunteering as a lab rat and contribution to medical research

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually please go out and roam the streets . As much as you can

Ministry is keen to see if your ah Tiong fuck type non-mRNA is any protection against the incoming wave

Thank you for volunteering as a lab rat and contribution to medical research
Yes I agree with you. You and the rest who took the jabs are rats.