• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bastard HK car parked at bus stop still argue bus blocked them!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yr father's bus stop ah? Still Kuai Lan? Must kenna Humtum ?!

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/網民熱話-揸名車大晒-違泊巴士站反鬧車長阻出車-091735846.html

網民熱話:揸名車大晒?違泊巴士站反鬧車長阻出車

on.cc 東網

3.9k 人追蹤
2018年3月3日 下午5:17
28b32293ceae82b131fb683236310f68

【on.cc東網專訊】農曆新年違泊嚴重,但到了正月十五元宵日仍有缺德違泊車,在鯉魚門海鮮街違泊黑點出現。昨日(2日)就有兩名司機疑將車泊在鯉魚門路邊巴士站,導致巴士無法埋站上落客,但其中一個司機取車時疑惡人先告狀,斥責巴士車長將巴士停在旁邊,導致他無法出車。有路人看不過眼直斥:「自己錯先還不認,他們有資格把自己的私家車泊在巴士站嗎?」

">

從事後網民上載到Facebook群組「香港突發事故報料區」的圖片所見,一對男女將一輛白色私家車停泊在鯉魚門崇信街的14X線巴士總站外,而他們前方有一輛灰色私家車,同樣在巴士站停泊,網民稱該對男女停好車後,便到附近用膳。

">

貼文者稱,當二人用膳後返回巴士站取車,卻發現因巴士站未能埋站,所以巴士只能泊在隔離行車線,令車長得以休息。由於前方亦有另一輛私家車阻塞巴士站,導致二人無法駛走私家車,於是他們走向泊在後方的巴士,並拍門向車長投訴:「個司機泊喺度又走咗去,阻住我出車」。

">

貼文者直斥司機無理,並反問他:「明明有停車場唔泊係要泊街、明明係你泊巴士站,調轉話架巴士阻住你?」

">

網民幾乎一面倒批評二人的行徑,「依家好多呢啲人,蠻不講理,都唔諗下有冇阻到人先拍」、「不知所謂,自己錯先還不認,反而指人錯!」、「個個都係咁泊完全無理到巴士埋唔埋到站㗎喎」。有網民認為私家車司機可能違法,「私家車泊巴士站好似係違反交通條例喎!」

">

網民有話說

">

Homan Li:呢啲咪打横講,而家好多呢啲人,蠻不講理,我想問乜揸車真係玩哂,都唔諗下有冇阻到人先拍。

">

Valentino Chan:不知所謂,自己錯先還不認,反而指人錯!吓?他們有資格把自己的私家車泊在巴士站嗎?

">

Jackie Leung:巴士應該改為N字通宵車,小姐我仲有兩個鐘先開車喎,請你耐心等候

">

Sherman Lau:私家車泊巴士站好似係違反交通條例喎!

">

Patricia Tang:依家啲人根本就當巴士站係合法兼免費停車泊車區,個個都係咁泊完全無理到巴士埋唔埋到站㗎喎!

">

※緊貼網民熱話,掌握最熱話題,請關注網民熱話fb:

http://on.fb.me/1L3m1ro

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
range rover discovery for hongkang elites mah. all other suv models except from porsche, maserati, lamborghini, fellali can fuck off!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
range rover discovery for hongkang elites mah. all other suv models except from porsche, maserati, lamborghini, fellali can fuck off!

What about my Land Cruiser it's better than any of the shit you listed.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honkies give off that pei-yan-tiu, tiu-kow-lei look even when they own a c-max or a skyline - smug in the belief that they've arrived... with a makahai moment to boot :oops:

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then why parked bus stop leh?

Elite go Valet Parking at Private Clubs pse! FO from public peasants' bus stop!

Why go quarrel with driver of peasant bus? Go fight the other rich guys!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then why parked bus stop leh?

Elite go Valet Parking at Private Clubs pse! FO from public peasants' bus stop!

Why go quarrel with driver of peasant bus? Go fight the other rich guys!
must show off to bus passengers mah. "hey you losers on the bus, see what i'm driving? can park anywhere i wish to. you losers can fuck off from hongkang."